Show us your dogs!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakelove

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I've been wanting to get a puppy for a long time now. Been looking at getting a Shar-Pei but still undecided!

Post up pics of your dogs! please? lol thanks!

Lizzie & Ellie.jpg

I want a French Bulldog :D

But, they are far too expensive :(

So if anyone wants to throw up a pic of theirs, I will hijack Snakelove's thread and drool over them.... :lol:

I have a quite old Schnauzer (pictured above with my daughter's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel) now, and she is great, maybe a little TOO protective sometimes, if there can be such a thing, but I love her, she looks after me :D

Michelle

Last edited:
Gotta love mongrels!

DSC_21242.jpg

DSC_21063.jpg

dogs2.jpg

hey all,

Heres my girl she is s mixer sha pai x staffy= mum and dad is great dane x mastif.

cheers

Hey guys! I've been wanting to get a puppy for a long time now. Been looking at getting a Shar-Pei but still undecided!

Post up pics of your dogs! please? lol thanks!

is that the dog that is kinda like a husky?

This is Doug my little mini bull terrier. I wanted a japanese spitz, hubby wanted a bull terrier, he won, but I love him to bits.doug.jpg

SAM_0399.jpgSAM_0362.jpg

Milly splashing about in the water and Mack trying out his "i wouldnt do that" face.

Awesome awesome dogs everyone! I'd love a dog who doesn't have any fur? I had a rotty a while back before she passed and she was such a good dog. and yeah sharpei is the dog from the toilet paper ad haha. the one with the skinfolds!

heres my boys the first is a little pup we saved at work, i should have kept him but we found a great home for him instead. other two are rescues as well.

P1060903.jpg

P1060913.jpg

P1060964.jpg

P1060966.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back