Show us your dogs!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi vixen Yeah but she has the two back toes & chest white markings Same as the neo dark brindle mastiffs The dad was a big red boy.Lost some of the jowls & wrinkles traits but thats not necessarily a bad point

Ah, yeah I agree about the wrinkles, I think most neos nowday are a bit excessive in that area! =)

heres my dogs flat coat and a golden:lol:

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0083.jpg
    DSC_0083.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN0914.jpg
    DSCN0914.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 43
one of our saint bernards in the sunday mail a few moths ago.

Attachments

• DSC02960.jpg
    DSC02960.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
View attachment 168566View attachment 168567 This is my girl Leena [by name & in nature, always leaning on people] The 1st pic of her @ 5weeks the 2nd now @ 20mths. Her mum was a Neapolitain Mastiff, Dad a Bull Mastiff ..has thrown neo colouring but bull mastiff stature thus far. She loves her nightly patrol of the grounds I caretake & provide security for . Will be a great guard dog once she gets out of her playful puppy stage. Big 50kg idiot !!!

God, they can be difficult when they're 50kg puppies, eh? ;) My mastiff x boy settled down around 2.5yrs, so not long for you to go! :D My 12mth wolfhound x has tipped 40kg, but still a total moron :p

This boof head is due to drop a clutch within the next week.

Attachments

• DSCF3113-1.JPG
    DSCF3113-1.JPG
    654.5 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF3121-1.JPG
    DSCF3121-1.JPG
    556.8 KB · Views: 54
Heres our scuba dog:shock:......such a stupid animal this one! haha!

Attachments

• IMG_0793.JPG
    IMG_0793.JPG
    338.8 KB · Views: 63
Who knows!?! She does it every now and then for no apparent reason and will also sometimes just stick her nose in the water and blow bubbles. Is a bit of a silly animal that one.

AUSSIE PYTHONS & SNAKES NOT AUSSIE CATS AND DOGS!

this thread is in "other animals" whats your problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
Vixenbabe - I think she saw her reflection in the water and tried to to save herself from drowning.....

Meet my little boy Hunter. staffy cross, he's fully grown but is such a little spunk- im gushing ;)
mum said no more animals, then i brought hunter home, now im slightly unsure who owns the dog? me or her? 026.jpg
who could resist that face anyway, i knew she had no hope.
p's dont let the face fool you, he loves his rub down after the bath and a play with the towel,
i went home the other day and went to give him a treat, the cupboard had at least 10 different types of treats, 5 new toys- good one mum!

Meet my little boy Hunter. staffy cross, he's fully grown but is such a little spunk- im gushing ;)
mum said no more animals, then i brought hunter home, now im slightly unsure who owns the dog? me or her? View attachment 172409
who could resist that face anyway, i knew she had no hope.
p's dont let the face fool you, he loves his rub down after the bath and a play with the towel,
i went home the other day and went to give him a treat, the cupboard had at least 10 different types of treats, 5 new toys- good one mum!

Ah! he's awesome! those are actually puppy dog eyes. haha I see he's very spoilt with the treats and toys! haha. Do you have a picture of him fully grown now? What is he crossed with?

Heres some of my little male i got last week...

Attachments

• 101_0092.jpg
    101_0092.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 101_0102.jpg
    101_0102.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 101_0106.jpg
    101_0106.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 47
my boy

attachment.php