show us your exotic birds

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help naming my galah. image.jpgimage.jpgRSPCA(where I got him) named him mr lala, actually kinda suits him but my sister hates the name. He's a funny little guy, loves cuddles and says "what cha doing" "what should I do" and he adds "boss" to the end of it when he's talking to me :) , he also says "oops" when he knows he's done something wrong. Lol.

also would anyone have any idea whats with this bald patch on my albino cockatiels head? It covers most of the back of her head and some of the top.about 10c piece size. I know my pied cockatiel is missing a lot of the feathers on his back where he picks at a lot and him and "mr lala" don't have many if any feathers under where their crest covers when it's not raised and you can only see it when it is raised. I'm guessing it's just "a cockatoo thing" to be bald under the crest but hers just extends abit further

Last edited:
Feathers missing from the top of the head usually means another bird is mounting that bird either asserting dominance or attempting to mate. If you have male and female of the same species together I would be expecting eggs soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back