Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~$6 for a 20kg bag. The sand is usually wet as the bags are kept outside all day every day, so it's best you dry it out by either leaving it out in the sun to dry or in a heated rack/enclosure for a few days.
thanks ill post a picture when tank is finshed

hey everyone today i went into north side pets they had the most cutest barking geckos ever but they were smaller then a 11 year olds pinkie im so wanting they had for but very $$$$ $100 each but so cute

My two sons

DSC00616.jpgGekkoLR01.JPG
Here are my two golden tail boys 'Marley' and 'Hannibal Gecktor' :lol: ....... Although boring (they hide a lot and aren't good at being handled), they are QUITE adorable! I could sit and watch them (when the lights are off, lol) for hours, they're mesmirizing... And, one of them wags his tail right before pouncing on crickets, it's so cute! We love them! I really just wish I could pick them up and hug them. I guess that's why I have dogs and cats...

hey everyone today i went into north side pets they had the most cutest barking geckos ever but they were smaller then a 11 year olds pinkie im so wanting they had for but very $$$$ $100 each but so cute

Yeah thats pretty much what you will pay for most geckos, sometimes much,much more

View attachment 260574View attachment 260575
Here are my two boys 'Marley' and 'Hannibal Gecktor' :lol: ....... Although boring (they hide a lot and aren't good at being handled), they are QUITE adorable! I could sit and watch them (when the lights are off, lol) for hours, they're mesmirizing... And, one of them wags his tail right before pouncing on crickets, it's so cute! We love them! I really just wish I could pick them up and hug them. I guess that's why I have dogs and cats...

Very nice Rodie, how long have you had them for?
Also if you provide them with daytime UVB and nighttime heating with a heat lamp you will find they dont hide much at all.
My GT's never hide, I dont even bother providing hides anymore, just a fake plant or two for them to hide behind if they feel the need.
Also provide them with lots of thin branches to climb on, you will find they will rest on those and rely on their camo instead of hiding all together

Hey Josh! I just posted photos of my Golden Tail's that my hubby and I bought from you in November last year! We are loving them, and they have had a big move from Syd to Adelaide with us :)

Awesome, I thought they looked familiar, I am stoked they are doing well for you!

Here are my two golden tail boys 'Marley' and 'Hannibal Gecktor' :lol: ....... Although boring (they hide a lot and aren't good at being handled), they are QUITE adorable! I could sit and watch them (when the lights are off, lol) for hours, they're mesmirizing... And, one of them wags his tail right before pouncing on crickets, it's so cute! We love them! I really just wish I could pick them up and hug them. I guess that's why I have dogs and cats...

They're goooooooorgeous!! I'm super jealous :D

Less chat more geckos
_MG_8856.jpg

Omg everybody im going to a guys place and he has some barking geckos for sale

OMG i got it a thick tailed gecko called by the name of neon she is a girl

pics will come some time tonight

All these pictures are making me want geckos of my own. :D Beautiful animals, everyone!

Indeed, let's see some more geckos!!

Stunning lindneri, Shawn.

IMG_2818.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back