Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres another pretty one bred by John Comino.

20130602_123322_zpsff934e1e.jpg

My boy refused his first feed ever on Saturday. I guess that's him for the winter.

when do most of you try again?

cheers David

She (I'm pretty sure its a girl, although it was a pain to probe) will be two at the end of this year?

Oh I hope it's a girl for you mate. Mine is about 19 months now, I'm just waiting for John or Kieran to let me know when they have a pretty girl for me

When I first purchased a gtp, I was so paranoid about dehydration problems from all the stories you hear, that beyond the usual spraying routine, I would take a waterbowl up to her twice a week to drink. I now own 5 and all but one are willing to except water this way from me.

D76F9515-4F5B-4F14-9FF0-24A8F4207BFC-599-000000E76600A520.jpg

and a photo of my 7month old starting to develop some white spots (well 3 so far and you can only just see 2 of them in the photo...)

BC60AB55-9728-4CAA-9A2E-D567346B3379-599-000000E755EC57CE.jpg

Absolutely beautiful Hayden!

It's funny how seeing some of these greens now as young adults can make me jealous haha..

I will sex some of the others here in the next few weeks, so I shall keep you posted Dave ;)

and that is one spoilt little snake there 5potted lol.

beautiful aminal's every one of them i'm extremely jealous atm for you breeders out there whats the best way to sell these guy's I mean if I where breeding id be extremely cautious with the sellers if you kno what I mean just interested because I think ive decided my next rep's from looking through this post lol?

I just bought myself a new DSLR. This is the first picture I took. Not bad for not messing around with the settings IMO.

Last week I got in a pvc cage. I assembled it and test ran it. I just put this one in last night. Im really happy whith how well this cage is holding heat and humidity. I can't wait till I can save up enough to switch all my reptiles into the same style enclosures. Please excuse the perch on the cage floor. It was the one it was on when I put it in the enclosure.

Last edited:
Recent pics of our GTP Peridot.

Attachments

• 22.06 (63).jpg
    22.06 (63).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 22.06 (64).jpg
    22.06 (64).jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 109
Love it absolutely love the blue on it. Has this come on with age or is this a young GTP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back