Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a repeat pairing? If so can you post some pictures of the yearlings? I would love to see how they turn out as I haven't seen very many iron range crosses.

I only kept a small number of the babies last season and they varied from what looks similar to a sorong to a pretty standard looking Australian (as yearlings).

I only kept a small number of the babies last season and they varied from what looks similar to a sorong to a pretty standard looking Australian (as yearlings).

Thank you for the info. The reason I ask is I am trying to compile as much info about breeding chondros and what they turn out like based on parents, neo color and pattern etc. Again thanks for the info.

Regards, Patrick

Updated photo.

Attachments

• IMG_3444.jpg
    IMG_3444.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3446.jpg
    IMG_3446.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 108
9zt4Mon.jpg

Very nice snake [MENTION=32210]Trimeresurus[/MENTION] and a good photo as well, what camera did you use?

[MENTION=34534]andynic07[/MENTION] Thanks mate, camera is a Nikon D5200 I think, not mine and I have no idea about the lens either. I just took the picture. :p

[MENTION=32210]Trimeresurus[/MENTION] , that green in stunning love the colours

[MENTION=30348]thomasssss[/MENTION], thanks mate. Not sure where he's going with his colors, he's been slowly changing over 6 months+. Only just got some yellow left on his tail that will hopefully stay.

Aussies

Attachments

• greens 008.jpg
    greens 008.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 137
  • greens 012.jpg
    greens 012.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 112
  • greens 013.jpg
    greens 013.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 106
Two of my little ones.