Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha bonsai line for sure.
Good luck with them michael ill be in touch in a year or so.

One asks "what is the species code for bonsai GTP's"

They are small - 9 grams. I am not surprised, bot of the parents and grandparents were all small snakes and this was her first clutch. Nothing to compare to the 16 gram natives. lol
On the bright side, I may develop a dwarf GTP line in time. To keep in line with some of the inovative names we hear around, I could call it the "bonsai-chondro line". :D

How about mixing a Bonsai Chondro with an Emerald Tree Boa
Miniature snake with teeth like a piranha??

How about mixing a Bonsai Chondro with an Emerald Tree Boa
Miniature snake with teeth like a piranha??

Bad idea Peter! Think how that would limit the potential market. Most people like to cuddle their pet snakes.

But Micheal
Everyone knows you cant play with Chondros
Thats written in every book about them

Books are always right???

No longqi they aren't always right. The serious breeders probably would agree not to handle them for good reason but I give my GTP morning sun and he comes out to say hello quite often. He doesn't mind being handled and is as curious and wandering as any of my others. My photobucket doesn't want to load right now but you'll see pics of Sierra throughout this thread :)

No longqi they aren't always right. The serious breeders probably would agree not to handle them for good reason but I give my GTP morning sun and he comes out to say hello quite often. He doesn't mind being handled and is as curious and wandering as any of my others. My photobucket doesn't want to load right now but you'll see pics of Sierra throughout this thread :)

Kathy, you have just been the victim of internet sarcasm...

299885_2162374973845_1080709962_2450383_1517991049_n.jpg

296561_2162371773765_1080709962_2450378_1406019084_n.jpg

Really nice looking male that D3,you done well.

i am seriously jealous!!!! Awesome GTP mate!

pretty happy to be able to contribute to this thread.
i contacted michael cermak. aka waterat some 8 months ago
i wanted a hatchie green. i wanted an aussie. and i wanted it to have a full dorsal stripe.
knowing very well he would have no idea how the little guy would turn out. he sent me a very healthy yellow worm.
over the past 24 hours i have watched the mould grow. this is from this afternoon.
to say the least i am pretty happy. thanks again michael.

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Here is a couple of my baby. Only 11 months old, native from Michael.
c0947568-0fdc-beb9.jpg
c0947568-0ff2-31a1.jpg
c0947568-1036-60e2.jpg
All taken with iPhone 3GS

7a94ccfd-1f6d-34c2.jpg
7a94ccfd-1f81-e53b.jpg
7a94ccfd-1f97-7706.jpg
7a94ccfd-1fb9-1b55.jpg

Last edited:
snakes.jpg
These are my pair of green tree pythons ive just bought from two famous Australian Breeders, they will be here tomorrow :)
Enjoy!!!

Male & Female Sorong together.......solar 17 [Baden]
4448951802_eab6dd5d2e_z.jpg
Lovely looking snakes mate, do you plan on breeding them in the future? If so i would be very interested in buying one off you or if your interested we could do a trade if my Native Aussie gtp's breed at the same time :) Let me know hey

Last edited:
Fresh shed for this one. He is really coluring nicely!
IMG_2192.jpg

Looking good bryce has that female of yours laid yet.

No eggs yet mate. Today is day 45 so i will give her tonight and check in the morning. Lets hope she lays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back