Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh shed for this one. He is really coluring nicely!
View attachment 217489

Nice blue markings on that boy bryce,heres pic of the dark geen and yellow girl been feeding her up well,gradually putting on weight.
cheers
tn__9118375.jpg

Cheers mate. I like that animal of your's, I like all your animals.

Cheers mate. I like that animal of your's, I like all your animals.

Thanks bryce,that male that you have pictured with the blue pattern did you produce it or do you who did,i like that appearance. cheers

thanks jas,
michael bred that little champ. i got lucky.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
That's a beauty bkevo (although arguably a bit overweight). The dorsal stripe is relatively strong on that specimen. It'll be interesting to see if it holds.
How old is it?

it ate a meal 2 days ago
10 months old
bred by michael cermak

That explains the tubby look. It didn't occur to me that it had recently eaten, as I never handle mine when they've got a bellyful.
How long have you had it for? I'm surprised that Michael let that one go, as it has such a good dorsal stripe. You've done well.

Last edited:
ive had in since a hathie. i only hoped it would be this good. i bet michael has a few showing an even better dorsal.
as i mentioned before i got lucky.

You sure have got lucky with that one. Do you mind me asking under what conditions you've raised it? eg.UV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back