Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the ones to have, I could live without the green ones but give me a Canary anyday :)
CanaryChondro5NL.jpg

Spewing there is no right license.....

Still up to $1000 is better than here.....

Might have to talk him into a business venture......

Check out some of his other photography he is mainly based on marine life but he has other great pics

Mine !!

well not mine, exactly, but MY CONTRIBUTION to GTP pics.

Attachments

• Morelia-viridis-blue-mrk-I.jpg
    Morelia-viridis-blue-mrk-I.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 111
Yep, that is a top shelf animal for sure, they don't get much better than that.

These are the ones to have, I could live without the green ones but give me a Canary anyday :)
CanaryChondro5NL.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:

That's it, I'm moving... But where to... boa where am I moving to again? US?

I'd seriously consider moving for one of those. I don't care if they're all apparently boring, looks alone have sold me!

Anyone know if you can get the maroons here (as in are there breeders?). I’m not looking for names or specifics or anything, but it’s something to think about (well for me anyway). I’ve seen a lot of pics on US sites with mixed clutches of yellows and maroons but as yet I haven’t seen any breeders or “For Sale” threads with any maroon offspring (maybe they’re all hold-backs). If i was going to throw down on some GTPs it would be worth spending the extra to see red instead of yellow for the first 12 months or so :p

Yeah plenty of red babies around, the red ones only come from the exotic GTP's so as most of the Greens here are exotic there are red babies.

It isnt really possible to distinguish aussy GTP's and exotic ones, and unless you have collection information etc. the animal is probably exotic. This is not to take away from their glory though. I think they are magnificent animals.

It is certainly hard to tell them apart especially as any local ones could by now have exotic blood mixed in, there are things to look for but as you say without collection data chances are they are exotic. 99 out of 100 would be exotic.

i agree Daniel,
not a funny comment at all,
, i preffer the red phase hatchling bloodlines,
more morph potential etc

Here is another pic of some reds.

Notice the difference in the reds, one is blood red - the other orangy red.

These are more of the animals I bred last season,
Cheers
Adam.

Attachments

• zzIMG_0570a.jpg
    zzIMG_0570a.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 101
There’s some great looking GTP’s out there, cant wait till I get 1 or 2 in my collection!!

There are some smoking animals in this thread!

Here are some of ours, we have both red and yellow animals but my favs are our speckleds, (followed by the plain old green with white dots:D) which came from yellow babies,

nick

Attachments

• collection43l.jpg
    collection43l.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 242
  • collection46l.jpg
    collection46l.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 185
I love that one on the left Nick, far more interesting than most GTP's.

Why are there so many pictures of communally housed GTPs and nobody kicks up a stink? Uusually on APS snakes together are frowned upon. And still looking for the answer whats the colour difference as adults between red and yellow juvies?

Because the pictures do not belong to the people posting them so what's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back