Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have been established overseas for many years, not hard to breed, big clutches also lots of imported WC animals as well.
They are still way too expensive here but are coming down quite quickly if you know where to look.

I've heard of just about every type of python being in Albino form but never heard of a rough scales in Albino. Does anyone else know if this has occured? Would be a pretty amazing animal and as PhilK has stated would be worth a bundle.

Hahaha I was kidding!! But yeah they'd be worth alot!:lol:

I've heard of just about every type of python being in Albino form but never heard of a rough scales in Albino. Does anyone else know if this has occured? Would be a pretty amazing animal and as PhilK has stated would be worth a bundle.

Try petlink you can buy anything off petlink.

Here's one of my chondros. This is an 04 female Biak.

Meg_s_pics_077.jpg

Meg_s_pics_084.jpg

Meg_s_pics_085.jpg

Meg_s_pics_087.jpg

Here's a link to a great chondro forum. There's more pics and info there than anyone would ever need! Enjoy!

http://p219.ezboard.com/fmoreliaviridisfrm1

Beautiful snake Jeremy, I love the yellow and green GTP's.

just Beautiful snakes there just Beautiful
thanx

Very nice, thanks for sharing.............

id rather have a jag, tiger coastal or bumblebee carpet anyday!!!

Actually that was a bit of brain fade on my part, I was thinking Tiger Jag. DOH. :lol:

Here's one, it would be nice if it turned out like yours Jeremy.
gtp_head1.jpg

Thanks, yes I think typing hands in gear before brain out of neutral :lol:

Yes the green can't be seen other than in a photo but I think that could change soon.

it says on that site that no so called tiger carpets are found in the wild??, thats a load of rubbish as stripped coastals like those are infact quite common in the wild.

reptilicusreptiles said:
NATIVE REGION: Queensland Australia, though it is a mutation with captive origins. None have been reported in the wild.

Does seem a little strange,i wonder how many people they consulted? lol!

I must admit I haven't seen anything quite like that in the wild, there are plenty of striped coastals but a Tiger is exceptional. Any photo's Rob ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back