Show Us Your Inverts!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea got mine from steve so i assume same mum, how big is yours? Cant wait to get my sp3, she looks amazing

do you use any heating on your slings?

Some more pics

gazzamazzaTs206-1.jpg

(selenotypus sp.3) sling

gazzamazzaTs252-1.jpg

(phlogius/undescribed proserpine T) found out today it might be a vulpina

Have any of you been a) bitten by your spiders, b) bitten by your centipedes, c) had glue or pepperminty juice sprayed at you from a critter you own, d) stung by a scorpian or similar... or anything that resembles a defensive or attack type thing from any of your inverts?

Would love to hear those stories too.... :p

Getting bitten by a python is one thing... but by some of these painful nasties...

i have been stung by possibly the worst scorp in aust. I love saying that, while being true they are still nothing, stung for a few hours, throbbed for a few days, after flicking it away found it down my shirt:p

only 5 at the moment but have had 60-70 at one stage

i keep mainly scorps as in heaps of rainforest 2 adult deserts scorps 3 baby deserts and 8 alpines and finally 3 mottled. i also have a baby tatantula and a big centipede =D

I'm about to get more Centipedes mailed to me. Three or so, I think. Can't wait 'til they arrive!

where you getting them phil, any chance you can get me a few?

Here is Hebrew...I believe she is a Selenotypus 'glenelva' but pet stores are useless with ID's so still waiting for a confirmation...

DSC01032.jpg

DSC01031-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back