Show us your reptile rooms/carpet python collection

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matthooper

Reaction score
Hey guys just starting a thread just want to see people's collections/ reptile room doesn't matter what your keep

Have a quick look in the search bar, theirs heaps of threads on this topic so you might get some answers quickly :)

Can't show anything yet , but did just pour a slab for my man shed/bar/reptiles/aquarium room , will post pics when up and running ;)

My little collection, got to change over the white dalbarb and only two more reps then ill be happy just enough not to make my hobby feel like work. I'm thinking Cunningham skink & eastern hooded scaly foot. Maybe a Storr's Monitor will sneak his way in as well :D
zebu4uvy.jpg

Last edited:
If there's one thing I'll never do, it's publicly display my entire set up and collection. Can't trust anyone these days and all... :(

Y?... Come in my house and if I'm not there then the dog will probable EAT u lol

Now i Know who Drobbo is ;) And my Great Grand Father Built the Heritage bridge in your town .

upygymuq.jpg

My gecko setups, the light in the room is weak so it might look a tad grainy

There all sooo sick especially Jarrod H, drobbo and davobmx there absolutely awesome keep them coming guys.

Matt

I was going to take a photo of our lounge room which is where most of ours live, but the dogs trashed one of the couches so now it looks like it's full of really filthy snow. So mad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back