Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got a full body pic of that stumpy Red-Ink?

Nuk5_zps92eadbda.jpg

Old one (when I first got her - she seems to be geting lighter with age)

P1000841.jpg

Got any BD hatchies yet Wally? Me mate is still after one ;)

I've only got one skink at the moment, though I am looking forward to eventually getting more! I love the various subspecies and appearance variety of the Tiliqua genus. They're my favourite skink for certain. This is Gizmo, an Eastern Blue Tongue (or Tiliqua scincoides scincoides), I've been told s/he has the appearance of the south east QLD locale, though I'm not certain. Gizmo is about six months old now and s/he is nearly tipping 200grams at 32cm long, head to tail. :D

Gizmo4.jpg

Gizmo6.jpg

Certainly do breed pink tongues here in oz. Just a matter of keeping your eyes out for them when they become available.
Cheers Cameron

Here's a pic of my recently aquired bluey. Has just finished a shed. My 15 month old daughter is absolutely amazed with it she hangs at the front of the enclosure calling it "here blue", she tries to kiss it and share her bottles and food with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371516904204.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371516904204.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 196
my beautiful Nubby, who finally joined her friends in snoozy land last week....i miss her already!! :p

Attachments

• snubby snausage.jpg
    snubby snausage.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 200
Absolutely gorgeous pics everyone! Thanks for sharing! I find I'm falling in love with every lizard I look at on here XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back