Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually take photos, so not many photos of me..
Ballarat Wildlife Park sometime last year, with a rat snake and a zookeeper, I believe his name was Nick.
I'm the one with short hair.

View attachment 244630

Hey hey hi nick!

And the cat fur is flying everywhere!!! LOL
I've always thought it was a weird avitar. Don't get me wrong I love a good look if its worth looking at... but this isn't worth my time. Maybe if it was Scarlette in the Avengers :)

Hahahah agreed I like chicks without a smashed up face regardless of body parts!

Cheers Brenton

Last edited:
I have a pictue of a BHP coming out of the zipper on my jeans (not while I'm wearing them). Much like your avitar I feel it would not be suitable to use on a public forum. You're no Lucy Pindar, but if people get offended then something is wrong. Take it from a guy who gets suspended annually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys the thread is back out, now i ask you all to play nice in this playground or i'll move the thread all together ... this isn't a place for a cat fight, out and out being nasty or personal attacks i remind everyone of this. thank you!

G RATED SELFIE WOOOOOOH Ahhhh...
111.JPG

Last edited:
You're showing off too much in this pic, please put on a turtleneck and post again. Thank you.:p

Everyone keeps joking about this but remember you have publicly put a picture up on the world wide web and there is hundreds of rock spiders out there probably drooling. Then ppl joke about it nice work.

Cheers Brenton

But i didnt think mine was droolable?... sigh, are you refering to mine?

I think I just screwed up your attachment because I tried deleting all but that photo... (you know, before the rock spiders attacked and drooled coz i'm like so hot *flicks hair*) but yes I agree I think I need to wear a sleeved shirt as well, i'm showing too much shoulder.

Everyone keeps joking about this but remember you have publicly put a picture up on the world wide web and there is hundreds of rock spiders out there probably drooling. Then ppl joke about it nice work.

Cheers Brenton

First was meant for you ?Brenton

You're showing off too much in this pic, please put on a turtleneck and post again. Thank you.:p

Second sentence was for Khagan.

Last edited:

Cheers Brenton

Not familiar with the term rock spider, so i looked it up and apparently it's a term for pedophiles. How do pedophiles have anything to do with this? :?

But i didnt think mine was droolable?... sigh, are you refering to mine?

I think I just screwed up your attachment because I tried deleting all but that photo... (you know, before the rock spiders attacked and drooled coz i'm like so hot *flicks hair*) but yes I agree I think I need to wear a sleeved shirt as well, i'm showing too much shoulder.

First was meant for you ?Brenton

Second sentence was for Khagan.

No not referred to anyone :) just have personally seen it happen and want to make my thoughts obvious to some that see black and white.

Cheers Brenton

did anyone else look at this post out of boredom and wind up on the edge of the seat and likeing practically all the comments haha good times .. :)

Heres a couple a me and stuffy that i took just now....lol he is the most placid snake i own. View attachment 244696 View attachment 244697

Just had a proper look at this and realised its not real haha didnt have my glasses on the first time
so blind :( feeling real dumb now haha

did anyone else look at this post out of boredom and wind up on the edge of the seat and likeing practically all the comments haha good times .. :)

I do what i can haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back