Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Treehugger's pic, all the pics in the Girls of Herp calender are tasteful shots like that and they are still sexy... not sleezy.

sorry for wearing a singlet top everybody.. ill throw them all away now.

I wouldn't bother about being sorry, everyone is self righteous on here.

If you want to wear what you wear and take photos then who cares, it's not up to anyone else.

I think that some people on here forget what they were probably like at a similar age to you. Everyone loves to jump on their high horse spouting what is generally just bullsh_t

I wouldn't bother about being sorry, everyone is self righteous on here.

If you want to wear what you wear and take photos then who cares, it's not up to anyone else.

I think that some people on here forget what they were probably like at a similar age to you. Everyone loves to jump on their high horse spouting what is generally just bullsh_t

similar age to me? how old do you think i am?
well, my pic is now of my dog diesel.. who i must admit is pretty damn good looking.
ill just go right ahead and say hes better looking than all your dogs.. cos it wouldnt be aps without someone sulking over my avatar :)

well, my pic is now of my dog diesel.. who i must admit is pretty damn good looking.
ill just go right ahead and say hes better looking than all your dogs.. cos it wouldnt be aps without someone sulking over my avatar :)

OMG, you do realise that he is naked. You should put some clothes on him ;)

By the way, he is a good looking dog. I will neither confirm, nor deny, that he's the best looking dog either.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Waaaaah!!!!!! LOL... he is a handsome devil but I think it's a bit sad you bowed to peer pressure C, let's be honest if us boys wanted a perv there are lot's more provactive images with a quick hit of Google.

Back to the point of the thread I finally got the pic I wanted with Skittles the other night even though it's not the best portrait taken of me over the years.

http://static.aussiepythons.com/forum/profilepics/profilepic32382_1.gif I'll edit this when I get home and just upload it as the image link to url doesn't like this.

sorry for wearing a singlet top everybody.. ill throw them all away now.

Clearly people were reacting or saying the photo was lacking taste because the photo only showed clevage and a snake. Had the photo shown your whole torso then I doubt anyone would have complained. As I said before if I cropped a photo of a snake sitting on my crotch it would be more offensive than seeing the whole picture of me sitting with a snake. Perspective in photo's is an interesting thing and it's what draws the eye. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fay asked me to get rid of it waaaaah.
Otherwise i would have left it just to get a bite out of people
aps members love to bite :)

It appears they love to troll with comments like that!

:shock: This is awkward.
FSCN1731.jpg

Clearly people were reacting or saying the photo was lacking taste because the photo only showed clevage and a snake. Had the photo shown your whole torso then I doubt anyone would have complained. :)

+1

Cheers Brenton

Isn't the western world funny. Over in the African Savannah they don't even have tops for their women :lol: :lol: Now where do I find an African Savannah web-based community???? :) Some people need to get over themselves!

I can't even see the posters posts anymore ......8)

Isn't the western world funny. Over in the African Savannah they don't even have tops for their women :lol: :lol: Now where do I find an African Savannah web-based community???? :) Some people need to get over themselves!

Conversely, and closer to home, Indonesia have begun to ban mini-skirts... Hmmmm... Extreme to extreme I think....

That would be relavent if this was Savanah pythons and snakes..... :rolleyes::lol:

Yeah you definately shouldn't be ashamed of ANY of your photos. They've all got a snake in it so nothing to worry about ;) I'm sure alot of guys liked the avater because of the ..... snake.... yes haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back