show us your spotteds.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MACCY

Not so new Member
Reaction score
this is my spotted python monty shes lovely to handle and just a great snake in general.

i would love to see some pics of other peoples spotteds.

CONFIG]undefined[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 619.jpg
    619.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 124
  • 613.jpg
    613.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 141
Here are my 2 Bonny & Clyde. Clyde is the one S shaped on the rock & playing with his favorite toy, the crock head :lol: He is always all over it. Bonny is the one on the rock hide in the last pic and hanging off the light cord.

Snakes feb 0212 055.jpg Snakes 1 april 0212 007.jpg Rats & Snake april 0712b 001.jpg Snakes feb 0212 036.jpg Snakes feb 0212 090.jpg

DSCF1760.jpgDSCF1728.jpg The first pic is my 17 month old male second is my 3yo female I have plans for these two.

I got Skittles as a yearling in Feb this year, she was about 70cm and has now gotten to the 1.2m mark. The first pic is the first pic is from the seller, the next one was the day I picked her up and the last two are recent pics. I'm curious what others think, her mum was technically a blond spotted but was not particularly pale, straight after she sheds Skittles seems very light coloured but darkens up by the time she is due to shed so I'm not sure if she is classed a blond mac?

IMG_3831.JPGP2010007.JPGP9230001.JPGPA070002.JPGPA070005.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 273984 The first pic is my 17 month old male second is my 3yo female I have plans for these two.

Your female looks a fair lump of a girl, how big/heavy is she?

A few of my girl, Jasper. This was taken back when she was around 4-6 months old. She is now 11 months! She turns 1 on the 1st of the 1st 2013 :D NEW YEARS SNAKEY!!!!!​
Her colour has changed a bit too. She is now more of an olive colour....I'll have to take some up dated pics!
EDIT: First pic she is happily sitting on my index finger! She was such a cute little worm hahaha

-Nice Spotted Everyone! Can't wait too see some more!!!!!

Attachments

• Dads Photos Snake & FISH 116.jpg
    Dads Photos Snake & FISH 116.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Dads Photos Snake & FISH 453.jpg
    Dads Photos Snake & FISH 453.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Dads Photos Snake & FISH 196.jpg
    Dads Photos Snake & FISH 196.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 84
  • Dads Photos Snake & FISH 198.jpg
    Dads Photos Snake & FISH 198.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 100
1300gr????? :shock: She is a big girl!!! My girl is 1.2m and only 354gr.

I might have to weigh her this is info was givin to me by the previous owner Ive only had her for a few weeks by hand she definitely feels around the 1kg mark though.

couple of pics of morticia and gomez 3 1/2 years old next year will try to breed....not sure of weight and length and easily eat large hopper rats will put them on to weaner rats next feed......hope you like:D

Attachments

• DSC_0382.jpg
    DSC_0382.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0386.jpg
    DSC_0386.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0316.jpg
    DSC_0316.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC_0326.jpg
    DSC_0326.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 88
PB190077.jpgPC120276.jpgIMG_0525.jpg

he's 6 years old, weighs a kilo but haven't really measured him yet. going to get him out this afternoon, take some aerial photos and try out that herp measuring software.

Last edited:
You did not mention what sort of spotted you wanted to see, so I decided to post a picture my new Spotted Black Snake I purchased last week.
Cheers Cameron.

Attachments

• DSC_0330forum.jpg
    DSC_0330forum.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 105
Smileysnake, your last one looks to be very similar colourwise to my girl. 8)

- - - Updated - - -

he's 6 years old, weighs a kilo but haven't really measured him yet. going to get him out this afternoon, take some aerial photos and try out that herp measuring software.

Do tell... is it a free download? Details please.

baker said:
You did not mention what sort of spotted you wanted to see, so I decided to post a picture my new Spotted Black Snake I purchased last week.
Cheers Cameron.

May not be a Mac but sure is a nice looking snake. :)

My little girl, Mortees(Mort of short) This photo is from early last year, just after a shed, I always love her colouring when she's in the sun. Haven't taken any photos of her recently though.

Attachments

• Mort.jpg
    Mort.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 81
slighlty bigger one is male, smaller one thats not stretched out is female
spotted pair.jpg

yeah gruni she is fairly light in colour has some yellow and almost purple spots on her side i think thats the girl she also has a pink belly....they are beautiful snakes arent they.... would love another female so my boy can have double the fun lol...but i want a real blonde mac......

i think thats the girl she also has a pink belly

I thought all spotteds have pink bellies?

EDIT: Oh! Never mind!! Jus went back and looked at the pictures more closely....white bellies lol! My girl has a pink belly, I thought it was just normal, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back