Show us your yawning reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your shot of the jungle with the partially open mouth Tahlia...makes me miss having moral eels lol

Thanks :) He was a bugger! He belonged to my mother but she moved him on and got a Murray Darling who is much friendlier.

Here's our albino olive yawning. She held this yawn for about 2 minutes.

It's nice to know my Olive isn't the only one that stretches his jaw for longer than other snakes... at least it gives you some time to get the camera :) Mine's just a normal olive.

Well hey...they keep life interesting don't they hahaha
With the bonus of being a good model ;)

Great pics guys loving them all!!! It is my mission to catch all my animals yawning lol puppy's will be the easiest lol

Eye 4 an eye

Not exactly yawning but still makes me laugh
sexyweb.jpg

i know my dog is not a reptile (he was however bitten by a zombie), but i took this shot of him when he had just finished yawning. It hasn't been photo shopped in any way, but thought i would show it as its too funny not to.

004.jpg

I just caught my Cedric yawning. Haha when I first read this post I though everyone was crazy!! I thought "snakes don't yawn, they open their mouths to scare u, like dogs bearing their teeth" but I know now... SNAKES YAWN :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back