Silkback Central Bearded Dragon?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D What a cutie, i hope he pulls through for you, he is definatley something special! Second lot of pics is looking more promising, he is looking stronger then at first!

Great news, a second scale-less "silkback" has hatched from the same clutch. I still have 5 more eggs to hatch, so maybe more to come?

That's awesome goaty! Fingers crossed for more. Seems like you have something special there.

What are you going to call them goaty? Seeing as it seems to be a new mutation, you will have to make up a name for it :p
Maybe they can be satin back or something lol :)

Cant wait to see photos of all the bubs you get :)

What are you going to call them goaty? Seeing as it seems to be a new mutation, you will have to make up a name for it :p
Maybe they can be satin back or something lol :)

Cant wait to see photos of all the bubs you get :)

"Smoothy" or "Australian Smoothy" sounds pretty cool

Whats the news? Anymore to pop out?

No more as yet, i have 4 still to hatch, fingers crossed. This clutch has been somewhat unusual in the fact of the time difference between first and last to hatch has been inordinately long.

Not yet mate, as you could imagine i have my hands full for a little while (i have over 60 hatchies at present). I will get some snaps later in the week of her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back