Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CountryTriton

Reaction score
Well why not have a thread for single herpers looking for the like minded?

If you are single looking for that special herper in your life, make a comment here and then PM someone that peaks your intrest.

Never know could end up with an APS wedding ;)

P.S. I'm single.

I hooked up with a chick from APS. We dated for about 8 months a few years ago. She was a right looney lol.

I'm with you there TahneeMaree - bugger relationships :) Drinking partners in crime is much better :lol:

yep single and looking...but not really, drinking buddies is a good idea though...but can you keep up?? hahaha

Newcastle peeps should organise a night out some time soon!

im single but herp girls are hard to come buy ive found,it would be good to meet someone who at least likes snakes and appreciate my passion,but tis too much to ask for by the loks of things

im single but herp girls are hard to come buy ive found,it would be good to meet someone who at least likes snakes and appreciate my passion,but tis too much to ask for by the loks of things

aww dont be like that :lol:

havent you seen the names and faces thread?

havent you seen the names and faces thread?

And this is only the most current one, which many 'older' APS members won't be in, since we are in one of the hundred other name/face threads ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back