Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan and Matt are going to be so disappointed to come back after two weeks of brokeback mountaining to find only a handful of pages added to this thread. Its Friday night and i'm sure theres a few single people at home tonight with nothing better to do than add some pages to this thread. You know who you are!!

thought I should join in with this thread now, as I am officially a single Herper :) got my first snake today, a beautiful jungle python from Colin. Shes so...... Dainty...

Any single herpers from Newcastle?

LMAO I can't believe this thread has 179 pages :shock:
snake_freak I love the pink hook, I might paint the one I just made pink :p I'm not sure about the fluffy zebra print though....

what happened!! when i last looked at this thread is was like 5 pages a day!!!
did sum1 die?
thats a pretty sick hook snake freak.
so how many hook ups have we ad coz of this thread? and how many break ups?

Will

LOL Cant believe this thread is still going, "Young herpers of port macquarie" Now that would be a interesting thread lol.
Thered be me and um um hmm i dont know any other young herpers in this one snake town lol

LOL Cant believe this thread is still going, "Young herpers of port macquarie" Now that would be a interesting thread lol.
Thered be me and um um hmm i dont know any other young herpers in this one snake town lol

Plenty of herpers in Port Macquarie, I used to live there and met plenty of people there that keep reptiles :D

If this dead thread got closed right now, I wouldn't even care, thats how upset I am with everyone. Do you want to be a noob all your life? Or do you want a high post count giving you the ability to tell people why there snakes eyes are milky or why it hasn't crapped in the last few days?

this was the gretest thread ive ever read , there have been some great conversations here. i think we shoud give it one last go

If yall want to keep the thread going by all means do so, it will be all new people though, the old stars, including the number one star of the show-myself, have moved on from this sitcom. We're all staring in movies now and winning awards. Here's me winning numerous awards-

kate-winslet-bafta-awards.jpg

winsletoscarAP_450x350.jpg

kate-winslet-sag-awards.jpg

It would be like one of those spin offs with all these actors who nobody has ever heard of. Maybe, in time, there will be a reunion, once we've all been in rehab and starred in a series of B-grade movies and turned into wash-ups. Only time will tell. Any followers of this thread are just the fanatical fans who cut out pictures of us from magazines to stick on their bedroom walls, and drive half way across the country to attend nerdy SHT conventions.

So to all my fans, I bid you adieu-

dsc013381copycopy7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back