Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bahaha god that was a long read
Funny enough my name is Phil and I am a fat balled banker

Haha J/K's

I would think it would be a bit easier to find a guy into reps than girls but there seem to be a fair few females using this site aswell

You could make it work!! My partner is still in Brisbane this year... long-distance is awesome! :lol:

My last girlfriend lived on the gold coast and that was to far away in my opinion. We moved in together way to quickly and stuff got a little crazy didn't last to long after that

Lol! I personally think it's just as hard for chicks to find a guy who likes reptiles.
In my experience the guys act all tough when I say I have a snake and when it come to do you want to hold her they get terrified, you would think I'm introducing them to my mum!!

Haha I can understand the mum thing. Most of my mates don't even ask about the snakes they just don't care. I find the girls are the ones who prefer to get them out and handle them although my woma has managed to make a girl cry she was petrified of him. And broke down in tears. I found it pretty funny

Haha that's great I can't believe she cried! One of my friends bought a chick back to my place after a night out and I completly forgot to mention I have a snake enclosure in the lounge room and this girl noticed it and started screaming and made me cover the enclosure up!! I was lauging so much though a little annoyed she was that rude.

Haha yeh that is always the best when they don't no you have snakes and they look into the enclosure and freak out when they see my jungle sitting there ready to strike at them

Lol! I personally think it's just as hard for chicks to find a guy who likes reptiles.
In my experience the guys act all tough when I say I have a snake and when it come to do you want to hold her they get terrified, you would think I'm introducing them to my mum!!

wicca, you don't need a guy who likes snakes. You need a guy who likes YOU, and then you TRAIN them that you're in charge, and you think snakes are cool, so he should thinks snakes are cool, too :lol:

every time i read this thread title i sing in my head..... "all the single herpers, all the single herpers, now put your hands up! oh oh oh oh oh hho oh oh oh" LOL
thanks beyonce :S

wicca, you don't need a guy who likes snakes. You need a guy who likes YOU, and then you TRAIN them that you're in charge, and you think snakes are cool, so he should thinks snakes are cool, too :lol:

you can train them? omg. i think im the one thats been trained :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back