Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
every time i read this thread title i sing in my head..... "all the single herpers, all the single herpers, now put your hands up! oh oh oh oh oh hho oh oh oh" LOL
thanks beyonce :S

oh no, you didnt, im going to have that stuck in my head too now!

Lol! I personally think it's just as hard for chicks to find a guy who likes reptiles.
In my experience the guys act all tough when I say I have a snake and when it come to do you want to hold her they get terrified, you would think I'm introducing them to my mum!!

Hahahaha that is so funny the same thing happens to me - Guys always think it's cool that a girl loves reptiles but then don't want to come near even my tiny hatchling Diamond lol... I say - "Would you be scared of my kitten biting you? Well he could do far worse to you than my Diamond so man up and have a hold!" ...Better to save the Jungle for another day though :p

I agree It is hard to find a good guy who likes reptiles... I would like someone who is as obsessed as I am so I don't feel so bad spending all my free time on enclosures and playing with my pets! Any single cuties in Brisbane?? :p

Yo Ingie, i used to have the same problem, now though it's probably even worse because now that i've got him into the reptiel scene we keep buying more and more animals! (Latest acquisition is coming home today, a 2yr old white male beardy to knock up my girls next season.) OH NO! NOT MORE! hah. there out there hun, just gotta sift the bad stuff out of the way first :)

Yo Ingie, i used to have the same problem, now though it's probably even worse because now that i've got him into the reptiel scene we keep buying more and more animals! (Latest acquisition is coming home today, a 2yr old white male beardy to knock up my girls next season.) OH NO! NOT MORE! hah. there out there hun, just gotta sift the bad stuff out of the way first :)

Haha Awh Shooshoo you are lucky - if I found someone whose worst quality was they made me want more reptiles I would be in heaven!!!! Looking forward to actually meeting up with some Brissy Reptile lovers too cause I would like to have some friends who don't refer to me as "Crazy Snake Lady" or "The Zookeeper"............ Who am I kidding I love those names haha

Hahaha, this thread is really hitting it off for the "Grand Re-Opening" :lol:

well matt and dan ended up getting married and lived happily ever after, amy disappeared, keith (i mean the other amy) skipped the country and im still Poor, unfit, large and lazy, and likes to scratch alot so theres not a great deal to re open from our end

well matt and dan ended up getting married and lived happily ever after, amy disappeared, keith (i mean the other amy) skipped the country and im still Poor, unfit, large and lazy, and likes to scratch alot so theres not a great deal to re open from our end

You're the one that got the ball rolling to re-open this thread haha you should organise a ribbon cutting ceremony! Preferably one of those cheesy ones with scissors half as tall as the person using them (or trying to use them..), for my amusement :p

i would but someone stole my pair of extra large novelty scissors at a party one night and they came back clogged up with some form of green hashish substance and wouldnt cut ribbons anymore so i threw them away, that and all the cast from the previous novel was "kindly" asked to leave the forum........... might be time for a new series with a fresh cast...........take it away guys

My theory is that people are that frustrated with reading my posts that they have given up on the possibility of finding love online. Shane white did make a thread killing he's account which I think was the result of my handy work.....Im currently eyeing off a one forever alone to be together alone with (no its not cement) but I'm just not sure at this point, time will tell......

No giant scissors? Oh god... What are we going to do now? This is a disaster!

Oh well, we gave it a shot..

lol

My theory is that people are that frustrated with reading my posts that they have given up on the possibility of finding love online. Shane white did make a thread killing he's account which I think was the result of my handy work.....Im currently eyeing off a one forever alone to be together alone with (no its not cement) but I'm just not sure at this point, time will tell......

Nawwwww and I thought you and cement were hitting it off. ;)

Matt and Dan never actually got married, they're still in denial even if we know the truth ;)

I did hear dan got a tramp stamp/target saying Matt :lol:

Single not particularly looking but if it happens, it happens. Keen on a drinking buddy though lol anyone from ipswich?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back