Skull Collections

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow andynic07 you're parents were really mean. I would be a complete mess if that happened to me. Dolls aren't so much a phobia for me, well unless they are clown dolls. *shiver* But their eyes freak me out. I have trouble with dolls being in the same room as me even Barbie sort of freaks me out.

I guess that is why when I was little I used to steal my brother's toy cars and put my Barbies in his room.

Enough about creepy dolls. Here are a few of mine that I posted ages ago.

Hummingbird, Bourke's parrot and seagull:

Rat and rabbit:

Squirrel monkey:

Fruit bat:

Yes, I also have a human skull which we got from a med student in the when real skeletons were still the norm for med students. My only herp is a saltie from a Darwin croc farm, but I don't have any handy photos. I teach Biology, so use many of my collection for teaching. The ones shown are from my private home collection - don't let students touch them.

Those are cool pythonmum! Fruit bat is my favorite....although the squirrel monkey looks quite awesome too :D

I collect shed snake skins. I don;t personally own a snake (yet) so for me it's interesting, and it freaks out my rellies!
I do have a large collection of shells. I collect a lot of nature stuff to that is interesting. I have butterflies, wasps and bees. Crystal, amber and stones. I have some sea creatures like box fish, crabs, jellyfish, puffer fish, shark jaws, sea horses and a weedy sea dragon that I found washed up on the beach. I even have a preserved micro bat in a box. Have a leather tail of a saltie from the local croc farm. I have a preserved scorpion. But no skulls as yet.

Last edited:
Wow andynic07 you're parents were really mean. I would be a complete mess if that happened to me. Dolls aren't so much a phobia for me, well unless they are clown dolls. *shiver* But their eyes freak me out. I have trouble with dolls being in the same room as me even Barbie sort of freaks me out.

I guess that is why when I was little I used to steal my brother's toy cars and put my Barbies in his room.
haha Redfox u wouldn't like mine one of my fave dolls its pierott the clown (old as) its in my bow front china cabinet I luv it that much. U wind his back up and it plays the song send in the clowns - Frank Sanatra lol creepy but sweet. I also have an oil painting of a very sad depressed clown....so sad that its beautiful! ha ha but it disturbs most people that visit.

Last edited:
Here's a few! Lace Monitor, Koala and Brushtail possum (no mandible). And this guy, if he keeps mucking me about!

Attachments

• Goanna02.jpg
    Goanna02.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 62
  • various 004 [1600x1200].jpg
    various 004 [1600x1200].jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    002 [1600x1200].jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 55
I don't collect skulls :p I collect rocks/gemstones and hopefully the reptile one will expand :p

i like other people collections though!

I don't collect skulls but my friend has a skull from a cow and a bull as well as a goat. They used to creep me out when we were kids.
My cousins dad is a docter and my cousin used to chase me around the house holding a human spinal cord.

I'm one of the people that collect dolls as well :) It creeps my friends when they come over but they aren't anything creepy, they're asian ball jointed dolls. Very pretty!

Suzy Quatro used to have a huge collection of animal skulls and she was once asked why she did not have any human skulls, her answer "Now that is just creepy" lol how do you fathom an answer like that..............................Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back