Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysnakeau

Reaction score
:D Does anybody have a picture of a Slate Grey Snake (stegonotus cucullatus).

How common are they and what is their average $$$?
Thanks
Kathy :D

They are available occasionally, not sure of the prices though. They are very bitey snakes and like to chew ppl from what i have heard :)
I dont have any pics that arnt copyright try googling.

heres a pic for ya, it was at night while herping
(taken by me sorry for bad pic im not very good at it lol)

IMGP1712.jpg

Hey, Slaty's are beautiful snakes. Amazing colour's. They have attitude though, love to chew. Australia's most aggressive snake, in my opinion.

Hope this photo isn't huge. :)

My baby isn't bitey or chewy at all. It is a sweet little thing that likes to come out and see what I am doing.

Perhaps I got the only good one or it may 'grow into' the reputation. :D

Awww they are a handsome fellow indeed. I might add them to my wishlist but was just curious more than anything. Someone took a hatchi along to the course last weekend. I thought he was lovely, but I didn't ask any questions while I was there. Those last couple photos of the little guy on the leaves looks really cute. Thanks for sharing :D
Kathy

and so super glossy, they are very hard to photograph :(

That's one gorgeous snake Wrasse, i never realised how beautiful Slaty Greys really are..

Hi Mature snake
amazing how that bird poo stained cement can give away a location......know the place well......hope there was a good migration upstream this year!

The Reptile Warehouse was selling some awhile ago, so I know they get them from time to time. But Heaven knows why I’d be promoting that shop- I hope they've finally cleaned up their act! :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back