Smallest bluetongue ever!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helikaon

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Haha i may have just bred the tiniest blue tongue ever, not much bigger then a pink tongue from a 550g mum. its a fiesty little bugger two, must have little man syndrome. very cute though, will be interesting if it grows to normal size.

20121212_215705.jpg

20121212_215538.jpg

20121212_215647.jpg

20121212_220146.jpg

cheers
H.

well he ate all his yolk when he was born thisarvo and as i mentioned is ready to take me on so hopefully he will live.

Wow! Is that one of his siblings?
How much does he weigh compared to a normal sibling?

Last edited:
kind of looks like a bobble-head bluetongue with a massive head and tiny body. Hope he goes well for you.

ha ha cute his head looks huge lol
he's got awesome banding on his back will you be selling any lol

Last edited:
No not one of his siblings but another mums bubs from the weekend. they average about that size though, havnt actually weighed one before.

It may not even register on the scales :lol:, unless you have a good set.
It would be interesting to know its vital stats.
It looks like it could be only a few grams!

ive got an accurate pair of scale up in the shed might get it out 2morro and weigh the little bugger, i cant imagine him being more then 2-3 grams

It's great to see something different, keep us informed of its process mate, it looks like a little trooper.

aww he is so cute and tiny. good luck with him, keep us updated with pics.

ive got an accurate pair of scale up in the shed might get it out 2morro and weigh the little bugger, i cant imagine him being more then 2-3 grams
Thanks mate. I'd be interested to find out. I think you're probably right with that guess.
Care to make it interesting? Lock in 4 grams Eddie! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back