Snake as a weapon !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I wonder if he winds the window down for the snake to hold it's head out in the breeze..

Im pretty sure hes an APS member too

How is that for inconsistency in fines - you can threaten and terrorise a mother and her children in a road rage attack and only receive a $400 fine, but if you transport your harmless pythons around, they slap you with a fine twice that!

And I love the fact that they use a pic of an adder instead of a Bredli, the actual snake the attacker used.

What an idiot i will leave it at that as i will get booted if i say what i really think

what sort of TOSSER drives around with a snake in the car as an extension of his manhood ? LOL

I agree he is a clown for driving it around in his car but no harm was caused.

hmm................hmmm...............................bahahahahahahahahahahahaha how stupid

And I love the fact that they use a pic of an adder instead of a Bredli, the actual snake the attacker used.
Its a bit like when there has been a dog attack. Its always a pitty or staffy in the pic even if the attack was by a silky.

Oh yeah would of laughed ya guts out if he had of tried it with someone with snakes.

Very funny indeed. Yes i feel for the poor lady but i was in need of a good laugh and that has done it for me.
Reminds me of an incedent that occurred to my wife and myself, we were pulled over into a random breath test station and i only slightly pulled down the window as our Ringtailed possum was doing laps of the inside of the car. The police looked at me quizically and we had to catch her and restrain her so i could be breathalised, all good i closed the window and mia was allowed out and of she went running around the car. This was many years ago but very funny.:D

What a (blank)...... Its losers like that that give the rest of us bad names!

Yeah... As I don't own a snake yet :( (bot got my license) I didn't know that we are not aloud to have the snake outside.

It is really strange because I got a mate in Nowra who reckons that he takes his 1 year old diamond python to town around his neck (maybe he is full of it). But my girlfriend is a vet student and her classmates sometimes show up to uni at Candem and even in the City campus with their snakes.

What the hell? - This ruins my fantasy of taking a snake on leash for a walk in the park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back