Snake as a weapon !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a (blank)...... Its losers like that that give the rest of us bad names!

exactly. what a great ambassador to the general public (that usually hate snakes anyway) for reptile keepers this fool is. Besides being a racist he threatened a woman and children with what he told them was a deadly snake. The fact it wasn't doesn't make it ok. Threatening someone with a replica pistol is just the same as threatening them with a real gun in the eyes of the person threatened.

I bet a member of APS

I think he's a member on here.. I've found his profile and all the information matches.

detective Colin...lol

careful he maybe doing background checks on all of us hehe

lucky it wasnt his "other" snake!!....LMAO

That's horrible. We had a similar incident here in the US once. After a chase, the man used the pet snake he had in his car to fend off a police officer! I think he even threw the snake at the officer. :shock: Some people are just nuts.

"not a drunk northern blacks version "

gee she was drunk eh, and she called the cops but they didnt pick that up eh. amazing!

Yeah, if I had some random calling me a black bitch, I'd probably try and ram him off the road too. It's nice to know that some people are still racist out there :rolleyes:

Yes, the "black bitch" was very telling. I'm not going to argue with you, I don't have the time nor the patience for it.

Perhaps you should have called the police. Instead giving yourself and reptiles a bad name.

Junglejeff. I'm wondering why you had your python in the car with you? You would think a Wildlife ranger would know that pythons don't enjoy riding in the car :lol:

same and by the way that was the only insult and line said to her, sure u would've done something similar if some1 swerve to spook u cos u were pulling up at a lane line as they where letting some1 pass u!!! all my life i knew not to believe evrey thing the paper say's at least now i know what was meant by that saying

Honey
I am neither a moron nor your mate
I am sure you are very capable of resolving lots of issues yourself, it is obvious you have a very high intellect. :rolleyes:

would be much higher than yours..... but i don't need to argue with closed minded people, i now have enough to lodge m full suite againstthe papers and the woman that has lied. the fine was so low because the judge knew she was at most of fault and is being trailed

I am sure you are very capable of resolving lots of issues yourself, it is obvious you have a very high intellect. :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

I am not going to add anything more than that - one infraction for bickering and insults is enough for me for this week!

Junglejeff. I'm wondering why you had your python in the car with you? You would think a Wildlife ranger would know that pythons don't enjoy riding in the car :lol:

i was taking her to a m8s place just around the corner from me. he is a vet that wasn't on the clock, that is why she was with me, but that doesn't class as going to a veterinery clinic so i got charged for it... arguing aside as it gets no 1 nowhere exept back and forth, i'm just upset thatpp are oblivious to the fact that the paper doesn't put in everything, that is why i have taken up legal action to the papers. on a solid case. like i said, i did something stupid, i wouldn't hold it against any 1 on hear unless they mutilated the animals on perpose or malnurished them, we all do stupid things from time to time, i defended myself. and i am nw but that is it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate racist people. and i've lived in country western australia, so dont give me your speal about not knowing what some native australians can be like.

i hate racist people. and i've lived in country western australia, so dont give me your speal about not knowing what some native australians can be like.

can' stress this either. i hate racist ppl yet whe a white person calls an indigenous person black all hell breaks loose, yet with the shoe on the other foot it's fine and dismised like that.... it is a word/ colour. black white wow. now i respect all walks of life exept those on my tax dolars unless they have reasonable couse such as injury or disability but able bodied and capable of working even a day a week gains alot of respect from me. so pls. let this all be ovr a stupid action from some1 helping the community by resolving a dangerous situation fast, that was my intention and i achieved t. but in hiensight i should've turned a blinded eye to being nearly cleaned up from the very beginning

your a gutless moron a real brave man threatens a woman and children with a snake bet the only reason you got into reptiles was to prove how tough you are your a disgrace to the hobby . And you have proved your not tough.

your a gutless moron a real brave man threatens a woman and children with a snake bet the only reason you got into reptiles was to prove how tough you are your a disgrace to the hobby . And you have proved your not tough.

nice to see u can insult some1 u dont know either on a 1/4 true story... i got into reptiles because i woke up and realised they ar nothing to be scared of and they are my most cherished pets, all my snakes dragons and lizards. i love the mentality of ppl that think they can own 1 to sow hey are tough, shows how smart they really are. most ppl that mention that tend to have got into herping for that reason as well....

cut with the abuse as u don't have the correct story. and all the ppl that know e willtell u that i would never have used my snakes as a visual threat foor self defence unless others including the atacker where endangering others. and they will also tell u that i have high respect for all reptiles and that was a 1 off so don't be critisisng ppl you don't know especially if u don't know the correct events.

Isn`t your job as a wildlife ranger under threat? ( I read your about me page)'
What uni did you go to? what course? Did your mate the vet attend the same uni as you?

That pic on your profile of the python wrapped around your rear vision mirror is interesting

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back