Snake as a weapon !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL this is without doubt, the BEST THREAD EVER !!!
i've just put a fresh batch of pop corn on, who want's some ? LOL

Meany years ago i had a guitar for sale in the trading post and had a dude come out from frankston to see the guitar, didn't buy the guitar but offed me a grand to put some elapids in someones car :shock:

paleoherp, what did you spend the money on ?

only joking LOL

paleoherp, come on now, we all know you bought a couple of dangerous weapons with that thousand :shock:

A PAIR OF BREDLI :rolleyes:

paleoherp, come on now, we all know you bought a couple of dangerous weapons with that thousand :shock:

A PAIR OF BREDLI :rolleyes:

No bredli, i couldn't get them back then, always wondered how you would finger print a snake !

My kids keep asking for fish fingers, i keep telling them fish don't have fingers

I dont agree that what he did was smart ..(was funny i give him that much)...but like was said there is two sides to every coin ,we all know about media hype ,,just ask turnip breath about that one .....Jungljeff my advise to you next time ,,,is carry around a couple of boxes of VB and FEW packets of winnie red ,that will get you out of trouble.....and as far as saying BLACK FELLA thats not racist ..my hubby is black fella and in no way shape or form is that being racist nor does he take it in offence, what he does find offensive is the do gooders that think they are protecting the black fella's by carrying on with such rubbish that it isolates a certain type of human hence black people and makes it a mochary ....he calls us WHITE FELLA'S do you find it offensive being called that ? get over yourselves ,get off your political high horses and come and speak to REAL BLACK FELLAS first before making out you know what your saying!..being called a bitch would be more offensive to the woman then being called black!

well, as u all know use are all losers and stupid for having a one track mind. the only thing i agree to is that yes i may have used a python as visual diffence to scare off my attacker as u all may have if that was the only diffence u had. once again u are all 1 track minde morons that should get the real story not a northern blacks version wich is always a load of ****... now nowhere in the paper it says that she drove her car swerving at me when i was pulling up at the line that it nearly hit my vehicle and nowhere does it say that after i told her to learn the road rules u stupid black bitch she nearly ran me off the road 3 times and another couple vehicles twice.... nowhere does it mention i pulled over first when i realised she was intent on harming me and other road users... no i do not merit using a python as a visual deffence by any means but common knowledge will tell u they hate snakes and thats what i had on the way to my m8's. so i used my lil girl in a safe manner to her to difuse the situation and scare the menace off the road so she couldn't harm her kids me or the general public... again doesnt merit my action of using a snake and that i wouldn't of used her if i had my boken in the car, but quickest way to save lives in this case was a python... so get ur story straight before u critisise some1 u don't know over false publications
again morons for goin on a one sided story without fact in it... only 1 thing in there was true and that was using a bredl's python as a visual diffence
dohl bludging aborigines
p.s i'm not racist

when I read the above orange text,, you really are a hero and should be given a humanitarian award Jungljeff

i am not a fan of being on these site for this reason, tomany ppl seem to be oblivious to only wat they see and not a bigger picture... so in his defence i can say that he was not in the wrong at any time and what was said in the post is as it happenedi was behind this woman when she swerved at him even though he was in the right and he was driving behind me untill the intersection to up her only yelling at her wat the **** learn the road rules u black bitch. she then folowed him nearly running him off several times including a couple other road users.
so i followed to see the end result wich to see was ****ing halarious, but yes it worked. i confronted him and he is actually a great guy and knows his stuff for a beginner and i have givin him a referal to keep vens.
he knows it wasn't the brightest idea of all but is probably something i may have done in a terrifying situation like that.
all i say is u ain't the brightest things in the world if u follow only the papers, without getting the twosided story first. evrything that happned is not as it is in the paper with his case.

[video=youtube;QTNuieH-p7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTNuieH-p7U&eurl=http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=DROPKICK&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTNuieH-p7U[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back