• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Snake breeders on the NorthCoast, NSW????????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonustokin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey
just wondering if anyone knows any snake breeders on the far north coast of NSW?
would be great to find someone close to home :?
Cheers.

Hopefully I will have babies this season (Oh gosh please!!!!) My home town is Lismore and visit on a semi regular basis. I didn't get any reptiles till I moved away to Brisbane so I don't know anyone who may be a breeder there.

Kel & Julie Worley are near Grafton.....fantastic breeders and great to deal with. Animals are exceptional quality.....we have bought heaps of pythons from them
You can cantact them on 66448114

Thanks Garth, I have bought off of Kel and Julie, but they dont have any female spotteds at the moment, and was hoping someone else around here had some... cheers

I should have baby spotteds in the coming season and hopefully a number of blackheaded pythons. But I am no use to you for months yet.

Female spotteds of breeding age are really hard to find in breeding season I was on the hunt for one last year and the best I could get was a 15 month old. I was banging my head against wall this time last year but all the best luck in the hunt.

I didn't realise that Kel and Julie worley are that close to home.......... I figured they were always too far south to contact for purchases. I have learnt my thing for the day now I can go back to bed :)

hahaha yea mate, good luck with the breeding then.
Yea Kel and Julie are very close, i have never met them, but have bought off of Rosemary, shes uses this site a bit, and is great to deal with.
Just thought i would put the call out for anyone else out there.... the more the better..
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back