'Snake Busters' tonight

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Splitmore

Reaction score
Did anyone happen to catch tonights 'Snake Busters' program?
I think for once I have to agree with Ray Hoser in his assesment of Bruce Georges snake handling ability. The way they measured that scrub python was absolutely disgraceful. For those that didn't see it two adult men at either end of a scrub python pulling it in opposite directions with all their strength, until the stronger of the two guys pulled the other one over. They finally got the snake completely stretched out and measured it at just over 3m. How they didn't dislocate every vertebrae in that snakes back is amazing. The show is pretty much rubbish anyway but tonights episode bought it down even furthur.
BTW, that 'top secret' gorge they went to that George couldn't tell anyone about to 'keep the poachers' away was a dead give away when they showed the power station you had to walk through top get there. That road and power station is probably the best known herp spot in the country.

RE:

your on fire Greg, thats two from two! I actually thought bigguy would be the first to recognise that face.

RE:

I hope you are aware that you may be sued for the title of this thread by a well known and respected herpetologist.

RE:

SW...the "Snakebusters" name being used by Bruce George is under attack from Ray Hoser because he owns the name "Snakebuster" and was not approached by the film crew to use it for the docos.

Simon Archibald

this guy is a complete dickhead. didi anyone see the one with bryan fry with him and he got a bite from a curl snake and didnt tell anyone? also the one in the nt with him eatting a file snake, a oldmember of this site actually helped supply animals for the show, which bruce "caught" using aboriginal techneques

Yep I saw it too and agree. Even the little slatey grey snake he pinned to the floor like it was a 8 ft taipan. Just pick it up mate!
But the stretching of the scrubby was horrible.

1055219597417ccbddde2c0.jpg

...Ummm are we talking the hedgehog here? Not that I know anything about it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back