Snake eating schedule - keep it going?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DionP

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, When I bought my snake he came with a feeding schedule. He was a month or a bit more old, can't really remember as it was a few years ago. One of my biggest regrets was not to keep it going... I used it for 6 months but then lost it or something happened, and I really wish I kept it going till now, would of been great to look back at. So do people keep a record for all of their snakes feedings over the years?

I haven't in the past but have started one with my new bredli and i've only had him for about 5 weeks. I feed him every 6 -7 days .... i don't really know why i do it but i'm definately keeping that for the many years to come.

Last edited:
Well i just got my first snake about 2 months ago, the snake is about 15 months old and the guy i got him from didn't keep one at all. i have started one and i think i will keep it going so i can keep a record of its feeding and shedding. if anything is wrong you can have a record of it. tell the vet if you need to or if you are selling it you can tell the new owner what has been wrong with the snake in the past.

yeah Python-lover4lyf I would recommend keeping that for the long run !!!

got my scrub python 13 months old and she came with one, ive been keeping it going with a rat ever 7 days she doesnt refuse a meal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back