Snake humour

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinefamily

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was out in the bush looking for snakes last year. As I was walking I heard a tiny voice..'four plus five equals nine'. A little further on I heard another..'six plus seven equals thirteen'. On closer examination I discovered the culprits were snakes. Clearly, those snakes were adders!
I revisited the site a few months later, and heard another voice..'three times three equals nine', and then another, 'five times four equals twenty. I found the snakes again but there was even more of them. Obviously those adders have started to multiply!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wonder if the snake enjoys being scratched?
Screenshot_20180107-153639.png

You see some funny things on Gumtree. I have seen multiple people advertise snakes that 'shred well' or is a 'good shredder'.

A precious adorable little girl walks into a local pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp, between two missing teeth, "Excuthe me, mithter. Do you keep widdle wabbits?"

The shopkeeper's heart melts. He gets down on his knees so that he's eye level with her and asks, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit, or a thoft and fuwwy bwack wabbit. Or maybe one like that cute widdle bwown wabbit over there?"

The little girl in turn blushes, rocks on her heels and puts her hands on her knees. She leans forward and says in a tiny quiet voice, "I don't think my python weally gives a thit!"

Oops. I was thinking more along the lines of incorrect spelling. The other side of the joke just didn't register for me. Apologies if anyone finds the image inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back