Snake I.D...Good luck

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caliherp

Reaction score
I found this picture while searching the net today. Ill give you a hint its a despicable Hybrid.

ec80ea7c81435442b9a60f1674af2870.jpg

I just found the other website for this python, I'm pretty sure they're saying its a retic x burm but they nickname it a "jungle retic". that's what I'm get from this anyway?

"I'd love to see if morphs are able to crossover on the hybrids... I know with the 75% Reticulated Pythons 25% Burmese Pythons (Jungle Retics) the Platinum morph is able to crossover, which is awesome looking... Can't resist :)"

Bateaters look ok but are usually almost infertile
average about 4 fertile eggs if any at all, rather than up to 100 for big burm or retic

So old mother nature doesnt appear to like these much

Several breeders say 2nd and 3rd generation are easier
But have not seen any real evidence of that

I just found the other website for this python, I'm pretty sure they're saying its a retic x burm but they nickname it a "jungle retic". that's what I'm get from this anyway?

"I'd love to see if morphs are able to crossover on the hybrids... I know with the 75% Reticulated Pythons 25% Burmese Pythons (Jungle Retics) the Platinum morph is able to crossover, which is awesome looking... Can't resist :)"

I was just at the site and realized that.

This is what they labeled it.

Platinum Jungle - hybrid from a Reticulated Python x Bateater, Platinum morph

It was kind of hard to understand, especially after a long day at work. I guess I just saw the platinum jungle hybrid from a reticulated python and got disgusted and thought Bateater was there name of there pet. sorry people

I was just at the site and realized that.

This is what they labeled it.

Platinum Jungle - hybrid from a Reticulated Python x Bateater, Platinum morph

It was kind of hard to understand, especially after a long day at work. I guess I just saw the platinum jungle hybrid from a reticulated python and got disgusted and thought Bateater was there name of there pet. sorry people

Name bateater has interesting origin
First person to breed these put up a photo of a newly found species
called it a Borneo Bat Eating Snake
Bateater stuck
Now we have cateater as well

I just saw the platinum jungle hybrid from a reticulated python and got cheap Hermes bags disgusted and thought Bateater was there name of there pet. sorry people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back