Snake ID

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes as you know Matt we get a few coastals down here at Coffs that have full stripes and the occasional hypo,not very often but there their.I was asked to take a coastal away last year that had a full stripe and a belly full of duck lol.Why breed mongrels when we get these naturally.

Yes as you know Matt we get a few coastals down here at Coffs that have full stripes and the occasional hypo,not very often but there their.I was asked to take a coastal away last year that had a full stripe and a belly full of duck lol.Why breed mongrels when we get these naturally.

Yes Mat, I used to find a few like that when I was down that way...even ones that looked like MD's and bredli. However since I've been up here the variation in coastals has blown me away! There is everything you could possibly imagine plus more out there.
It is ridiculous that people think they can pick the locality of animals purely by looks.

Yep old photo but is most certainly wild. Seeing there has been so much talk about jags/hybrids etc lately I though I'd bring it back...but thanks for ruining it for me.

Settle down. You've clearly either seen or participated in too many forum squabbles if a straightforward, albeit blunt question such as that is cause for tears and claims of a thread ruined. Sometimes a question is just that.

:D

Its a shame that the context that something is said in cannot always be portrayed through writing. I just love forums. :p

often points are misinterpreted online, hence the unnecessarty arguing on alot of threads, no tone of voice, no body language makes for a difficult conversation.
i love that second photo, it seriously looks like a jag that you would google, how awesome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back