Snake ID

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elapidae1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What's this.

officerd3.jpg

It's Pseudonaja, but could be a few species from that photograph. A locality will help.

Going by your location i doubt it would be an eastern brown. Its a brown snake of some sort though, dont get bitted.

I suppose to be fair I should say that I know what it is, HEHE, I just wanted other peoples thoughts. It's not an EB.

I'd have to agree with everyone that its some type of brown...are you going to give us a locality?

WA, I wanted to see how many people would think outside of the Eastern states.

WA, I wanted to see how many people would think outside of the Eastern states.
well ya got me on the state issue ..at a family reunion it could blend in with its eastern cousins,dont get to see the dugite family browns here ...whats a state boarder anyway ;)

well ya got me on the state issue ..at a family reunion it could blend in with its eastern cousins,dont get to see the dugite family browns here ...whats a state boarder anyway ;)

Yes it would blend in at a family reunion, I wish I had used a different photo now but that would have been to easy for the more experienced. Epic fail on my part,LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back