Snake Identification

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speechlesss..... with out reading other posts i was going to sale delma... not specific species but.

Agree with gordo alot of people make it worse for them selves on this site by talking crap.... shame shame shame....

I dont really think echiopsis was having a crack at any one, just simply saying what it was - then came the poo slinging - then comes Poggle - along with poggle comes his thread killing curses - problem solved :D

man is this a teenage site or an adult site ?? Why all the agro . No-one knows everything about a subject so just let others speak and enjoy the threads for what they are !!!

I fail too see the purpose of the last few comments. They contribute nothing positive but do reflect upon the author.

"Congratulations for being the only person in this thread with decent eye sight. Its Delma grayii. The end."

Whether intended or not, the tone of this statement is arrogant and in the context of the thread, it is also dismissive of the input of others. Unfortunately, the fact that others threw in "likes" for such a comment I found doubling disappointing. These were my issues. Nothing else.

It is unfortunate that some incorrect statements were then made about me. I have addressed them plus some inconsistencies.

Echiopsis,
I apologise for the satirical manner in which I addressed the comment. It was emotionally reactive of me to do so and not appropriate. I do recognise that my manner was inflammatory and I am sorry and regret having done so. I was clearly reacting not only to what I considered a rude comment but the fact that others show support for such comments.

Blue

oh i just got it off google haha
just google Delma grayii and that pic looks alot like the out of focus pic in the OP

No worries. I've got a herping trip to Sandy Cape coming up in a month's time. That about 100 km south of Dongara. I might just have to take an extra day or two and go for a squizzy around Dongara.

Blue

waffle waffle waffle

tis why I cringe when I see your username in a thread.
we really need a dislike button here at aps because your post is pointless and i would like to dislike it atleast blues posts always have purpose

nathancl,
A simple suggestion. If you don't like my posts, then do not read them! Why put yourself through the pain? How easy is that? Problem solved.

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to adress this to everyone on this thread to avoid sounding like i'm singling out anyone in particular.

It may be time to take some of your (collective) own advice. If you don't like someone's post don't read them or respond.

I'm going to adress this to everyone on this thread to avoid sounding like i'm singling out anyone in particular.

It may be time to take some of your (collective) own advice. If you don't like someone's post don't read them or respond.

Good advice indeed.

There is a significant difference between saying you dislike a post and disliking all that is posted by a given user. The advice given applies to the later.

I would not advise others to tolerate that which they find unacceptable.

I have openly admitted I was wrong in being reactive and I should have kept my response to the facts only and not based it on that which I inferred as well. I apologised and am genuine in that apology.

Had the original post contained some of the information later provided, such what the post was actually directed at and that the pattern on the animal was atypical but not that far outside the know range, then the post would not have been seen as dismissive.

So perhaps that advice should be, if you respond, please do so appropriately. Then these sorts of problems and issues can be avoided.

I think it might be best to close this thread.

the end..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back