Snake is acting weird pls help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no ibd recorded in Australia. The snake isnt necessarily showing neuro symptoms associated with a virus. Jungles will go upside down to degree. Looks very cold to me. Is it still doing it?

There is no ibd recorded in Australia. The snake isnt necessarily showing neuro symptoms associated with a virus. Jungles will go upside down to degree. Looks very cold to me. Is it still doing it?

Don't know as I have had to go away, really unfortunate, I think the heat lamp isn't strong enough for the tank but it is a 100w ceramic heater. I've made a few other posts is you want to kook at them

Ive watched many videos of snakes with grade 6 neuro. Grade 1 or 2 is the common Jag wobble but this looks like what i found to be grade 6 or higher. I have read that even moving them from one enclosure to another can stress the animal and trigger this behavior for no reason.
Just my 2Cents guys and im by no means an expert.
Watch some youtube vids , read up and take it to a vet asap.

Ive watched many videos of snakes with grade 6 neuro. Grade 1 or 2 is the common Jag wobble but this looks like what i found to be grade 6 or higher. I have read that even moving them from one enclosure to another can stress the animal and trigger this behavior for no reason.
Just my 2Cents guys and im by no means an expert.
Watch some youtube vids , read up and take it to a vet asap.

I didn't think he was a jag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back