Snake name!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skadoosh

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i am having trouble thinking of a name for my diamond python, she has perfect love heart shapes just after her head and was hoping for something exotic maybe to do with hearts would be cool but go ahead and suggest anything guys :)

Majority votes for "Chicken". The people have spoken!

hmm, Aphrodite was the Greek Goddess of love, more or less.
Then there's Freya, Scandinavian Goddess of love.

Either of those could work, or you could google different words like "love" or "heart" in different languages and see if any of them would make good names. (example, Amora - Spanish word that means love)

At the end of the day, whether it has anything to do with the heart shapes or not, make sure it's something YOU like :D

Well just doing a quick little recap of some baby names books I have lying around the house from when I was belly up we have:

Aspen meaning heart shaped leaves that quiver in the slightest breeze
Cordelia - means heart
Cushla - beat of my heart

Those were the least weird I could find, there was another one, but it's the same name as one of my neices, I wouldn't feel right for suggesting that name.... :)

I was trying to think of a variant of cardio. Cardi was kind of cute, but I'm loving Kardia!

Kardi just reminds me of something my Gran would say when I was kid and heading outside to play "Put your cardi on, you don't want to catch a chill"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back