Snake people are bogans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i love how the further this thread go's things like cleanliness are being bought into it :lol: since when were bogans dirty? im clean as, dress well, speak well and like to think i even smell good lol but i still reckon im a bogan ha ha maybe theres different types of bogans :p
i think the problem is that people are confusing bogans with deadbeats , two different fish right there ;)

People are getting natural Aussie's confused with bogans.
I'm an assisstant manager at a store and am 21 yrs old living with my bf. I'm also tattooing which people think is bogan but I support myself and live out of home and own a beautiful snake.
I'm a girly girl and no one has ever thought of me as bogan.

no there best album was ..and justice for all

one -metellica
Good song too, but I believe before to can post in this thread you must state your case to whether you are a bogan or not and then be judged. lol

Good song too, but I believe before to can post in this thread you must state your case to whether you are a bogan or not and then be judged. lol
sorry my bad but no not a bogan
got given an old rodeo for 15th bday though
have 2 stuffys my favorite shirts a fluro work shirt

but yet peopple still call me a bogan?
this is probaly cause im not so self absorbed i have compete with everyone over stupid with like phones and the newest fashions

and as a result i dont get embarresd wen i go out side in a flano and full bogan attire

am i a bogan? i dress for me,dont dress up unless its a wedding,funeral or ANZAC Day... summer time is tshirt,shorts,no shoes

winter is tshirt,tracksuit,or jumper and tracksuit pants,no shoes :p

oh but i do wear footwear on those occassions i have to :)

have a Pajero,6 snakes,birds,mice,also play computer games and online games

am i a bogan? i dress for me,dont dress up unless its a wedding,funeral or ANZAC Day... summer time is tshirt,shorts,no shoes

winter is tshirt,tracksuit,or jumper and tracksuit pants,no shoes :p

oh but i do wear footwear on those occassions i have to :)

have a Pajero,6 snakes,birds,mice,also play computer games and online games

Yes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back