Snake people are bogans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i wouldnt stress auout not living in a bogan area :lol: trust me your notr missing out on much! apart from an an angry old over weight neighbour that walks around in his ripped saggy undies out on the street :shock: whilst succing on a ciggi and talking like a hill billy - long story short our neighbours r weird and we have nick named this one undie man! fair enough in your own back yard but he takes it to a whole new level, one day there were developers across the street on a vacant block n undie man went ova n had a go at them about something in his undies and a blue bonds singlet lol i was like omg :eek: But we just keep to ourselves.

Anyways on a brighter note, yes the old stuff - music is cool. I enjoy listening to rolling stones, ice house, jimmy barnes etc.
A little while ago I went and saw Roger Waters "The Wall", excellent concert. I think my favourite band would have to be Nirvana, the original bogan anthem "Smells Like Teen Spirit".

I am not a bogan but i did grow up in the western suburbs os sydney and my favourite concert was The Angels ,Rose Tattoo ,Radiators Choirboys and Paul keely and the Dots at Bankstown Trots :lol:

A little while ago I went and saw Roger Waters "The Wall", excellent concert. I think my favourite band would have to be Nirvana, the original bogan anthem "Smells Like Teen Spirit".

OMG i am a HUUUGE nirvana fan. I cried when kurt passed lol. My walls were covered as a teen with their posters. I still love listening to them lol but i no longer have the posters on my wall :p lol. I love the way he sang about stuff that made u think, and made no sense at times - take your time but hurry up the choice is yours but dont be late. I luv it! I still listen to pearl jam too.

OMG i am a HUUUGE nirvana fan. I cried when kurt passed lol. My walls were covered as a teen with their posters. I still love listening to them lol but i no longer have the posters on my wall :p lol. I love the way he sang about stuff that made u think, and made no sense at times - take your time but hurry up the choice is yours but dont be late. I luv it! I still listen to pear jam too.
I love Pearl Jam too, so many good albums. My friend went to fishermans wharf to see Nirvana live and got a drumstick that was thrown out in the crowd. I still remember the day Kurt died, I was at school and it took a while to sink in, I could not believe it. I also love Alice in Chains and Tool.

I am not a bogan but i did grow up in the western suburbs os sydney and my favourite concert was The Angels....

My dad got the drummer's t-shirt at one of the concerts :D Just because he went up and danced on stage like a maniac when he was 16 :lol:

My friend went to fishermans wharf to see Nirvana live and got a drumstick that was thrown out in the crowd.
Hmmm.... one of my biggest regrets. I skipped that gig to go to a dance party. Unfortunate, because they never had the opportunity to come back, and they definitely rank as one of my all time favourite bands.
On another note, I don't think they're a bogan band. Kurt wore dresses and regularly claimed his bisexuality, stating that if he wasn't with Courtney, he'd probably be with a bloke (British publication - Face magazine). Actually, on 2nd thought, bogans can be bi too... maybe they WERE a bogan band. Damn!

im a girl, i have snakes, i have tattoos, i dont like beer but i drink cider does that count haha (sarcasm), i have a bogan dog (dane mastiff x great dane) and i love pigging and i LOVE MY UTE!

am i a bogan? probs, id where that label with pride. im on centrelink cos im a uni student, this probably increases my bogan credibility score.

im a girl, i have snakes, i have tattoos, i dont like beer but i drink cider does that count haha (sarcasm), i have a bogan dog (dane mastiff x great dane) and i love pigging and i LOVE MY UTE!

am i a bogan? probs, id where that label with pride. im on centrelink cos im a uni student, this probably increases my bogan credibility score.

who cares if your a bogan lol u have a sexy as ute! ;)

"Smells like teen spririt" is the greatest song ever produced. Mum calls Dave Grohl her other husband, and is still upset that she missed out on seeing Nirvana before they were big and still playing pub gigs because I had given her morning sickness.

I actually grew up with a really eclectic range of music. Dad grew up in Glasgow so I got the clash, the sex pistols, the who, pink Floyd, etc. Mum grew up in central Victoria in a what was then really bogan town, so cold chisel, and Mums favourite Bruce Springsteen etc, were her contribution.

Giving snake owners a bad name

This guy has posted this picture on a facebook reptile sale site selling the night tiger

Attachments

• 900043_113492872181830_1426466008_o.jpg
    900043_113492872181830_1426466008_o.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 148
lol i wouldnt stress auout not living in a bogan area :lol: trust me your not missing out on much! apart from an an angry old over weight neighbour that walks around in his ripped saggy undies out on the street :shock: whilst succing on a ciggi and talking like a hill billy - long story short our neighbours r weird and we have nick named this one undie man! fair enough in your own back yard but he takes it to a whole new level, one day there were developers across the street on a vacant block n undie man went ova n had a go at them about something in his undies and a blue bonds singlet lol i was like omg :eek: But we just keep to ourselves.

Anyways on a brighter note, yes the old stuff - music is cool. I enjoy listening to rolling stones, ice house, jimmy barnes etc.

At least it's probably more interesting than mine. A bit of eye candy there lol. Or an eyesore...?
Yes some great bands there.
Love ELO though haha. And cold chisel and the bee gees, Bryan Adams, Elton John, Phil Collins, Sting, Earth, wind and fire, Elvis Presley lol. Ahaha way to many bands and artists!

At least it's probably more interesting than mine. A bit of eye candy there lol. Or an eyesore...?
Yes some great bands there.
Love ELO though haha. And cold chisel and the bee gees, Bryan Adams, Elton John, Phil Collins, Sting, Earth, wind and fire, Elvis Presley lol. Ahaha way to many bands and artists!

nothing sweet about undie man lol my eyes r very sore :lol:

oh god, i just remembered i went and saw an AC/DC concert at the RSL in sydney south west 2 weeks ago. so i must definatly be bogan.

No tats, drive a corolla, no dog, and studying med. I don't think I fit the bogan stereotype.

Hehe I love bogans. My mates were bogans, their missus'es were bogans, they lived in housing commission bogan areas.... colourful, interesting, perhaps simple people..... but there were real. Real people are real people, not pretentious twats! You can't beat that! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back