Snake pictures please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie.snakes

Reaction score
I am putting together I survey looking at assumed knowledge of snakes, perceived danger, level of contact with wild snakes and the general publics ability to identify snakes. Although I have some pictures of my own I still require more photos (lol, yes this is how a spend my spare time).

If you have any pictures (that are your own property!) It would be greatly appriciate. If you have pictures varied colours and patterns in the same species that would be great.

The pictures will only be shown for about 5 seconds so the pictures need to be fairly clear. They also need to be found (no matter how rare) on the northern east coast of NSW.

Some examples I am short on are: crown snakes, juvinelle eastern browns (banded and unbanded), some light and dark coloured eastern browns, maybe GTS but I already have a few, stephen banded snakes, pale-headed snakes, small-eyed snakes (really need help on this one) and keelbacks.

If you have any others then don't heisitate just remember they must be your own photos.

what is this survey for...an assignment....uni ?

Cheers,
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back