Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielM

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anybody has bought a snake (or lizard) from Snake Ranch? If you have what are your thoughts? I'm trying to find a suitable breeder for a childrens python and was supposed to be getting mine tomorrow, except the breeder never emailed me back.. So Snake Ranch is the number 2 place I'm going to try. But if you guys can point me in the direction of a Childrens Python breeder that would be muchly appreciated.

There are plenty of breeders on here that sell some really nice childreni, but if Snake Ranch is ur choice then i say go for it. They are one of the best in the business and are a great help to any questions u may have. I bought my blonde mac from there and my brother bought his childreni from there. We coudnt be happier, great snakes they are. :)

Ok, thank you both :)
I was just curious to how you actually get your reptile from them. From what I've been reading they mail them to you...?

Depending on ur location, they also freight via courier (fastways i think?), next day delivery aswell.

If you're able to get to the expo at Castle Hill tomorrow I'm sure you'll find what you're after.

Snake Ranch was owned by Simon Stone (Dr. Rock) wasn't it and has since been sold in the last 12 months I'm pretty sure but I stand corrected if this isn't in fact the case.

Snake Ranch was co-founded by Gavin Bedford and John Weigel. As for being sold 12 months ago idk.

Last edited:
That's Southern cross reptiles Simon was also a great guy completely different companies / breeders.

Snake Ranch was owned by Simon Stone (Dr. Rock) wasn't it and has since been sold in the last 12 months I'm pretty sure but I stand corrected if this isn't in fact the case.
no thats southerncross reptiles snake ranch was founded by gavin bedford and johnweigel but it has since changed hands

its on there website i think it was sold to one of their employees , it wasnt exactly announced or anything , not like the southerncross change over not sure why just was

Snake Ranch is great, I got my BHP from there and she is extremely "Placid" and puts up with alot. Excellent feeder and excellent handler. Will definitely be going back to SR for more snakeys, when I coax my mum into it, lol

Hi, I purchased a male spotted python hatchling and it arrived yesterday! Yes they are a very trustworthy company and I would highly recommend them!

4 of my 5 snakes are from SR...its all GOOD 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back