Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fullboar

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting some more snakes at a later date. I have two children's to date and will be looking for other snakes that grow to the same size 1 to 1.5m long. Can you give me some names of snake that grow to this size please.

Scott

hehehe why am I not surprised? GTPs are generally about 1.5m (according to some book I read). Apart from that I don't know but would be interested to find out also.

Lily, I've been biten. It's in my blood now and moving fast. I go to bed thinking of snakes. Two weeks ago I was thinking about fishing and that was it. Now I only think about snakes. I went for a drive this morning to Bunnings, it's just up the road. I found myself driving off the beaten tracks looking for timber and rocks to suit the enclosure I havent even made yet. I got to bummings, hours later.

Scott

Re: RE: Snake sizes??

I'm not sure if we should be recommending potentially dangerous snakes to someone who has experience with Childrens Pythons.
You should be looking at Green Treesnakes or Stimsons or Spotted Pythons if you want small to medium sized snakes.

lizardboy_ryan said:
if u have a level 2 lisence u could get stephens banded snakes

RE: Re: RE: Snake sizes??

common tree snake can get well over a meter.

common tree snake can get well over 2 meters

Yeah that would make it a medium sized snake.

Yeah I mentioned them earlier.

2 metres would be a big one, I suppose they could get bigger in exceptional cases. 1.5 is average.

ive seen them every bit of 8 feet, absolute monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back