Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a idiot for using a harmless Murray Darling Carpet Python to threaten police with, this man should have his wildlife licence canceled on the spot and the Python removed.

"One of the police officers grabbed the snake and lobbed it about 10 metres away."

For a said harmless & placid snake they sure didn't hesitate on throwing it .

What a idiot for using a harmless Murray Darling Carpet Python to threaten police with, this man should have his wildlife licence canceled on the spot and the Python removed.
Given he is a foreign national and a assault conviction is deportation worthy, I don't think his reptile license is on the top of his worry list.

Its like the guy here, in Rosebud, who threatened police on his front lawn with a
snake in a bag in one hand, and a big knife in the other hand....
all while wearing just a pair of old jox.
After they cuffed him they rang me to id the snake as a tigersnake.
This guy was on an icecapade.

Get the facts

how about getting the truth first hey.
dont worry after court you will all be corrected,

how about getting the truth first hey.
dont worry after court you will all be corrected,

Given that you have only signed up and this is your first post you must know something that differs to the news article.Care to share?

Ah, harmless python,not much of a weapon. One gentleman in Townsville (Shane B.) threw an adult taipan onto his defacto in a domestic dispute. Luckily, the woman didn't get bitten and Shane got 3 years on the top of armed robbery.

This just infuriates me and makes me wonder, have we really gone back a step in evolution?

Look out next people will be weelding geckos at service station attendants on the gold coast in hold ups.

ok listen up guys, i dont care who you are or what you have to say about me.

yes i am the guy with the murry darling, he is 6 years old and awesome nature, out of all the snakes ive had hes by far the best.
ive taken wild snakes home to care for em look after em help them shed get them looking good and release them back where they come from, ive saved red bellies death adders alot of pythons etc.
now, he is all i have. hes my best friend, and just so you knw you can train them its taken along time and he only dos it with me but he will cruise my house come to my couch slither up on my shoulders and reach round for a kiss and then he chills out for a while.
on the saturday of the incident with the police well.
ok i had murry around my neck we were at dance school in the car park, all the kids and the people around were happy to come pat him, at this stage evry thing was ok.
my X girl friend drove in and started going off, we been togeather for 18mths, she would not leave me alone, so i said to my mate who i was with im going to start walking. i walked off she was abusing me i walked past the car accident and i yeelled back get ***d.
well a cop was rite there and he started stressing out cos i had a snake around my neck, my god. so i kept walking and the cop started at me get the hell out of here with that bloody thing rararara all was swt, i carried on, next thing i had a cop car 4x4 about 5 mtrs off my rear end on the foot path following me. i didnt stop i was on ph to my m8 oi hurry up cops r driving on the foot path following me. my m8 pulled in to a drive way out side a shop where the incident took place as he pulled in antha cop car pulled up i then had 4 cops walking around me, yes i was upset cos i lost my gf etc. im man enuf to admit it, any way a cop said wots ya prob i said what!!! im trying to walk home, and this pig wont leave me alone. well i got charged wiv assult on a cop cos of saying that woops sorry coppa. i went to walk towards my m8 and the cop said dnt walk away from us i said im not doing any thing wrong he said it again i turned lifted my hands up and said i just wanna go ***n home and befor i even finished saying this 3 cops smashed me to the ground the other grabbed and bift murry acros the road well i saw red, hes like my boi it took 4 of them to arrest me and try control me.
i never hit a cop i swore at em, i rissisted arrest cos i wasnt in the rong. i wanted to get my snake b 4 he got run ova.
i didntr threaten to harm any one thats just stupid that makes me sik people evn think that. i love animals and i have resued many,
i have been charged public nuseince, obsruting police and assulting police.
i am charging the police animal cruilty and police brutality and harsement, im also gng to charge them for damaging my wrist after they had hand cuffs so tight its damaged my ligaments and tendons. they beat the crap out of me i have photos etc to show the damages, i have xrays and doctor certs etc to back me up. its going to be hard but i have 33 witnessis so far. in the paper it states alot of crap, even todays, note they said i was to appear on 18 when its realy the 26th dur, i went to court i adjourned till 10.10,11

so all of you that bad mouth people, think is this for real. media talk up stories to get paid big money, dnt wory ill charge them to.
and murry is getting better now 3 weeks lata, thanx for concerns

thats a bit of my side
i would never ever use an animal of any sort to halm any one or any thing. thats stupid.
and i only joined cos i saw this thread and got really upset and i felt u need to hear the truth.

all i was doing was going home...

Police said the snake was not harmed in the incident and was recovering well

how can something be recovering if it was never harmed ;)

I suggest you fix your spelling & grammar before you get up on your high horse.

I don't care what happened just so long as the snake was not harmed

if what you are saying is true shanehobbs, good luck in court but if not.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back