Snake Whisperer cages

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

viridis

Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering what people think about Snake Whisperers cages and rack systems?

I am interested in getting him to re do my herp room and am looking for opinions.

Also, what is the best method for contacting him? I have tried to call his mobile for a few days with no answer and he has not logged on here for a week or so.

He may just be on holidays, if so, half his luck :)

I think Aarons enclosures are awesome, i ordered a single 4 footer and a 4 footer double late 2010..
He was quite happy to answer any questions and is very customer focused and went above and beyond to make sure i was happy with my purchase..
I had them trucked to port macquarie and they arrived safe and sound and are of very high quality fully sealed and with bulkheads to hide all the wires for the lighting and thermostats etc...
Couldnt be happyer with them and a bargain price for the quality..

i recomend him highly. i dont recomend the transport company tho. his work is A1 , and follow up is awesome. if you need to ship, pay the extra $45 for insurance

Aaron's work and finish on his enclosures is nothing short of first class imo and experience as l have some of his enclosures and racks.
........solar 17 (Baden)

my herp room is basicly an advert for the Snake Whisperer......... the pictures speak for themselves..... 1.8m bank of 3, 2x1.2m bank of 3, custom racks of different sizes (the big rack with an open draw which has a white Bluey in it is simply SENSATIONAL !!!!!!!!)....... the heat chord used ain't the cheap stuff either & the routed channels are perfect as is every detail of the workmanship...... top quality & a top bloke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0815.jpg
    DSCF0815.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCF0816.jpg
    DSCF0816.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 209
  • DSCF0817.jpg
    DSCF0817.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCF0818.jpg
    DSCF0818.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 219
  • DSCF0819.jpg
    DSCF0819.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 196
  • DSCF0820.jpg
    DSCF0820.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Hey Nick,

Aaron's craftsmanship is top notch and he can basically make what ever you want, not just the gear he has advertised on his website, nice bloke too .

Cheers,
Al

He is an awesome guy to deal with and really knows his stuff I've 5 tanks built by Aaron and they are the very well made and I'd defiantly be dealing with him in the future for the tanks
you won't look back on dealing with him

I dont have any of his racks but have seen a few at different places, joe's are one, and they are great - the finish on them is top notch......

Cheers,
Dave

I have a rack from him and also a small GTP tank... both perfect couldnt ask for any better! I have another rack from someone else and it is nowhere near as good and was more expensive. Highly recommended!

I have his racks and enclosures and highly recommend him, I actually have two more enclosures coming my way. As for contacting him, send an email via his web page and he will reply. He has sh.t coverage on his mobile.

Cheers
Rick

i bought a hatchy rack from him and it looks amazing, very professional craftsmenship. very neat and tidy :)

I have a rack built by Aaron, his workmanship is 1st class, and he is a pleasure to deal with! You won't be disappointed.

Aaron racks and enclosures are great i have a room full of them and never had a problem. His attention to detail is first class also he is a top bloke. I have aaron at the moment building a custom bay of gtp enclosures.

Geez you guys are influential......Aaron seems like a great bloke on the phone and I just gave him the go ahead for a room full of 'grow out' Chondro cages! Will be around a month until the are up here with freight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back