Snake whisperer enclosures/racks still operating?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowbeard

Reaction score
Gday all,

i tried calling the contact number on Snake Whisperer's web site (423 663 773) but it says the number is disconected, i put an 07 in front of it as i am calling from Sydney so i tried 07 423 663 773, 423 663 773 and even tried the international number 61 423 663 773 all came back as disconected. I submitted an email request from the website yesterday but have got no responce so far.

Does anyone know if Snake whisperer enclosures/racks still operating? as i am very impressed with what i saw on the website, the rack setups are the best i have ever seen at a fair price and i really need a rack set up.

thanks
YB

Clearly forgot the 0 in front of the 4.... (it's a mobile number...) :)

J

There sweat systems I've been using them for years, Just remember he lives behind the bushes.

you cant beat his tanks. most of mine are from him hes got the best quality ive seen.

oh and ill be looking at getting afew more from you also as soon as i work out the sizes im after

hi
are you still after rat racks we have them and mice racks they all come with rats or mice or just on there own. we can deliver to sydney area.
my number is 0448 486 436

recived my racks from snake whispere a few weeks ago, top quality work, ill deffinatley be going back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back