Snakes and Supermodels

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looovely snakes you have there wokka!
'Rex' is looooovely! Is he an albino olive?
Who was the other one?

Thanks

"Rex" was actually Buttermilk. I'm sure you all remember her, Lily 's(GreenWillow's) pride and joy. She was most upset that they changed her name and her gender!

"Rex" was actually Buttermilk. I'm sure you all remember her, Lily 's(GreenWillow's) pride and joy. She was most upset that they changed her name and her gender!

When I first heard seen it I assumed it was Buttermilk and they had changed her name, I don't see why the would've even bothered. If I was going to be kind enough to lend a snake to them for somthing as silly as they wanted it for I'd have definatley not let them change the name.

You must all know what reality tv is like they always change sexes and names of animals. You never know if could have been the burmese's name?

Just watched it online. Search for Make Me A Supermodel on google, it's episode 10.

Sort of hurts my head to watch that show. Reality TV is a dreadful phenomenon.

The ONLY decent thing on the show was the snake,absolutly gorgeous.

i missed it but i sore a bit of him/her on the add, ill whatch it on the net later

im to assume lots of girly screaming right?

can somebody put a link to where i can watch it? i can't find it on the net.

thanks, Jamie

I saw that last night..... Felt sorry for the snake being put in the water over and over again. It just wanted to get out.

I saw that last night..... Felt sorry for the snake being put in the water over and over again. It just wanted to get out.

There were actually 4 snakes there so they were only used a couple of times each. Its pretty similar to the snake being washed except we don't get in the bath with them. As an indication of how stressed they were , they came home , had a feed and then went to sleep. now they are back up again looking for a feed. Typical olive behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back