snakes attacking kids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have tigers down here?
Wioder where near jindy it was, might have a new herping spot. (don't really have 1 down here, too cold).

Will

Last edited:
Venom is a poison and a venomous snake is poisonous...

2.5m is pretty big for a brown snake, surely one that big should be called a "king brown" :lol:

Anyway not good when anyone gets bitten by by such highly poisonous snakes, hopefully they get better.

Venom is a poison and a venomous snake is poisonous...

2.5m is pretty big for a brown snake, surely one that big should be called a "king brown" :lol:

Anyway not good when anyone gets bitten by by such highly poisonous snakes, hopefully they get better.

getting biten by a highly venomous snake is even worse :p:lol:

I was once 'attacked' by a poisonous snake! I ate it and got sick!

was it the one you found in the bag of snakes alive?

i heard snakes alive is a rip off as usually all the snakes are dead.

really? all I ever find is some ugly corn snake morphs... ugly little exotics.

Will

Lol!!
All I thought of when I read that article was bible belt rednecks.:)
Im glad the girl's okay however.

ahh good thing i'm getting the 1's that have the big gashes in them makes my life easier, ohh and I always kill the snakes *wink wink* unless you want me to sell you a bag.

Will

LOL!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back