snakes on tv again

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJC-787

Reaction score
see as how everyone was talking when on keeping up with the joneses last week when they killed a snake, came on within half an hour and there were 2 threds on it and no one has mentioned tonight that on the show there was an adult snake and they left it alone. and said that if they leave it alone it won't hurt you.

Ohhh.. and it was a Taipan apparently.... What was it (it definitely wasn't) anyone want to share their wealth of knowledge?

Ha they must have got bad publicity from last time.

I'm sure the show was recorded long before it was put to TV, so they wouldn't have known about ratings. I missed today's episode..

I'm sure the show was recorded long before it was put to TV, so they wouldn't have known about ratings. I missed today's episode..
yup id say the whole season would of been taped before the first ep went to air.

well i didnt watch any of the show ever ,mum does tho but being on how ever many acres up there ,its not like they have a local snake catcher but then also having thousands of acres well i doubt they would ever see that snake again so it goes both ways really .

I watched it and the lady freaked out saying taipan but her husband told her to relax it just a carpet python.

yer i no she was like it's a taipan and he's like its just a carpet it's still a good show but i watch it every week

They should have given it the chop too, would have been better they kill a stupid python then a nice elapid. I bet people wouldn't be sticking up for them then...

They should have given it the chop too, would have been better they kill a stupid python then a nice elapid. I bet people wouldn't be sticking up for them then...

are you trying to stir the pot ?

the python (which was definately a python) was over 50km from the house, no-one ever goes there, and if they do, they leave the snake alone.

the ven that was killed, was near the house, they have young kids and dogs, and they are too far away from medical attention to risk a bite from something obviously venemous.

Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back