So about that GC expo...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beans

Do they have like.... atm's AT the place?

Or do I need to get money out first prior to going?

This is the Gold Coast Reptile Expo

iOx6pns.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was on yesterday and is on today. Today is the last day so I hope I can find a nice little water python baby

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Did anyone else go yesterday (or today) and notice the hopping mice!? When did it become legal to keep them in Qld? My dad was joking they must be food for the snakes; christ they were cute!

The hopping mice are under a demonstrators permit. They are allowed native mammals.
Cheers Cameron

OMG I fell in love with a little male whetbelt he's gorgeous! 200 bucks too!

ejy9eda3.jpg

We went today was smaller than i thought it would be great expo though hope it gets bigger next year ......

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Awwwwwwww!
bezevety.jpg

Some other guys at the expo for those who didn't attend.
5y8yzezu.jpg
ahyvugyd.jpg
8eja3yda.jpg
amuhe8ed.jpg
eja5ehe4.jpg
ve5e3e6e.jpg
and then my darwin just because.
gyjajy8a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Got home, and had to set all his stuff up... So I set his tank up put heat mat on let it warm a little and oh my goodness. He has such a sweet temprement! He's not in the least bit flighty or scared at all. That being the case, i'm going to give him a few hours to warm up, then I'll offer him a feed, see if hes interested. I reckon he will be hes a gem!

- - - Updated - - -

Did anyone else go yesterday (or today) and notice the hopping mice!? When did it become legal to keep them in Qld? My dad was joking they must be food for the snakes; christ they were cute!

Yeah I saw those lil guys too xD They were so sweet! Did you see the baby Djarra death adder? he was freaking adorable!

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe tried to feed him but he wasn't keen, so I just covered him and will leave him for awhile :)

Yeah I saw those lil guys too xD They were so sweet! Did you see the baby Djarra death adder? he was freaking adorable!

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe tried to feed him but he wasn't keen, so I just covered him and will leave him for awhile :)

I'm not any good at IDing the venomous snakes, but if you're talking about the small display with a bunch of circular tubs with fat, flat, wide lil dudes that looked like elapids then yep I saw em :) There was also a similar display that had colourful pebbles in them... and the one in the blue pebbles (a baby elapid I THINK) kept trying and failing to burrow, and had little blue pebbles sitting on his back - they looked like Nerds (the candy) lol and would have made the perfect photo, too bad I'm so clumsy I always miss the best shots ;(

but yeah, it was small but I had a great time, glad I went and I bet next year will be even better!

What are you naming your cute lil newbie btw?

Yeah that was them, they were too adorable!

And I'm not sure I have freya (norse goddess) so I'm thinking a male norse god name? Not sure yet though

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Hodir! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back